cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short online mental health/psychology courses?

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knows of some short online mental health/psychology courses? 

I have some time until I have to start applying for Masters so I want to do as much as possible Smiley Happy 

Thanks in advance! 

giphy

Re: Short online mental health/psychology courses?

If youre looking to do something short, Open Universities offers single subjects that you can do instead of doing a 3 year long degree, Have a look around at their subjects available, theres some great options Smiley Happy 

Open 2 study has a fshort course @missep you mightve already covered the basics of this one though. Bonus is this is a free course

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Masters of Psych? Nice! Which uni are you looking at right now? (dunno if it's against the ToS to ask or answer that question lol)

I wanna do Masters some time next year. 

@missep Future Learn has some good free courses, particularly one about Mindfulness, which I did and really enjoyed Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thank you @amywells21, @scared01, and @letitgo! I'm definitely going to look into these!
@LeoTheLion thank you! I'm nervous about it a little bit but pretty much going to apply for every uni in Sydney because I don't really want to move interstate at the moment.
That's awesome you want to do Masters too!! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @missep how's it all going?

Hi @amywells21!
Going good! I'm going to look into doing these short courses soon. I recently updated my resume so I feel less disheartened about it all. All the small certificates and courses really do add to my knowledge and experience Smiley Happy
Have you done any short courses before?

Hey @missep that’s so great to hear! You’re taking awesome steps. Yeah I’ve done a few relating to mental health and disability...but I also recently completed a bachelors in psychology so that was super long haha. I’m definitely going to keep looking for more courses to add to my knowledge and resume. Knowledge is power! 

Hey @missep :-)

I don't know about any short courses, but I just wanted to say that I love the proactive attitude! Awesome stuff!