cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short online mental health/psychology courses?

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knows of some short online mental health/psychology courses? 

I have some time until I have to start applying for Masters so I want to do as much as possible Smiley Happy 

Thanks in advance! 

giphy

Re: Short online mental health/psychology courses?

If youre looking to do something short, Open Universities offers single subjects that you can do instead of doing a 3 year long degree, Have a look around at their subjects available, theres some great options Smiley Happy 

Open 2 study has a fshort course @missep you mightve already covered the basics of this one though. Bonus is this is a free course

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

Masters of Psych? Nice! Which uni are you looking at right now? (dunno if it's against the ToS to ask or answer that question lol)

I wanna do Masters some time next year. 

@missep Future Learn has some good free courses, particularly one about Mindfulness, which I did and really enjoyed Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thank you @amywells21, @scared01, and @letitgo! I'm definitely going to look into these!
@LeoTheLion thank you! I'm nervous about it a little bit but pretty much going to apply for every uni in Sydney because I don't really want to move interstate at the moment.
That's awesome you want to do Masters too!! Smiley Happy

Hey @missep how's it all going?

Hi @amywells21!
Going good! I'm going to look into doing these short courses soon. I recently updated my resume so I feel less disheartened about it all. All the small certificates and courses really do add to my knowledge and experience Smiley Happy
Have you done any short courses before?
Highlighted

Hey @missep that’s so great to hear! You’re taking awesome steps. Yeah I’ve done a few relating to mental health and disability...but I also recently completed a bachelors in psychology so that was super long haha. I’m definitely going to keep looking for more courses to add to my knowledge and resume. Knowledge is power! 

Hey @missep :-)

I don't know about any short courses, but I just wanted to say that I love the proactive attitude! Awesome stuff!

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 135 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors