cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Something good today

I got a brand new camera. so excited to use it
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks exciting @scared01! What sort of camera did you get?

Today I woke up to a really sweet text message from a friend which made me feel very happy about the day! I usually struggle with energy in the mornings, but not today Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here

Today I have a day off work and bought a muffin from my favourite shop 

Highlighted

Days off are always good @Sunflower18 , did you get to do something nice for yourself today? 

Today I had a really nice walk in to work, it was so nice to feel crisp, cleaner air again, and I listened to a great new podcast episode. 

its a Panasonic lumix ultra zoom @Jess1-RO ive wanted a camera for ages. its an awesome camera and cant wait to use it tomorrow for a photoshoot im doing for a family member

Sounds brilliant @scared01! Smiley Happy Have you had a browse through all the features? I have a canon 700D and find there are still so many cool things I can do with it that I know nothing about! Smiley LOL

Something good today was seeing photos of my two cousin's graduations, one from ADFA/Uni, and one from primary school- felt so much pride! Love how my family celebrate each other's wins Smiley HappyHeart

Check out our community activities calendar here

haha there is so much to learn about this camera. im use to just having my phone. atm I only know how to zoom in and out and take a pic as a standard thing lol @Jess1-RO but I will continue to learn. theres no way ill let it go to waste.

its great how your family celebrates. in our family we all just stick to ourselves lol.

I went to get lunch with my friend and help plan her birthday party Smiley Very Happy Super excited for it! 

What was your favourite part of the day @Bananatime04@Tiny_leaf@xXLexi_Lou122Xx did you want to share a good part of your day too?

My favourite part of today was probably the feeling I got when I just gave in to the person this morning. It felt like I wasn’t fighting something for once

Ooh~ sure @Andrea-RO!

My favourite part of today was getting this gorgeous headband! It’s reindeer antlers, but with cute toadstools and pine cones! Only small, but very cute!