cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Something good today

An amazing supervising teacher

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Reconnecting here. I've missed it 

@Shadow <3 I was thinking about you the other day. So glad to see you here. 

@Birdeye Thank you! 😄 It's been a hectic year full of hurdles in all areas of my life and looking back, I can't quite comprehend how I got from where I was this time last year to where I am now. I started the year feeling defeated. The hurdles kept coming and I couldn't keep up with them so after a few attempts, I stopped trying. What was the point if I was making no progress? I'd come here, but I felt like I no longer belonged, so it was easier to stay away. 

After a while, I realised that I had a choice. I could either let the hurdles continue to wear me down or I could take the help that was offered to me and see what happened. If it worked, great. If not, I'd lost nothing and we'd look at other options. After much trial and error, we finally found things that worked, I found a new passion- watercolour and I'm finally starting to feel like myself. 

I always have a place here and I'm glad 😄

@Shadow thank you for sharing Heart 

So glad you're back, and that you feel you have a place here - as you certainly do. 

So exciting to hear you've found a new passion of watercolour! Amazing. 

Well done for surviving what sounds like a huge year - learning and growing along the way. Heart

@gina-RO Learning to paint with watercolour was simply a way to get me out and interacting with people earlier this year when I really wasn't well enough to do anything else due to my chronic illness and I soon found I love it so I kept doing it. I can definitely see progress with water control-the whole page used to be saturated but by wetting the paper first before adding paint, it stays dry; so that's a definite improvement from where I first started! 😂

OMG @Shadow! So good to see you back! Smiley Very Happy <3

This has been me for the past year:

Smiley Tongue

@lokifish I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It's truly the best medicine- thank you! Heart

Hm.... stimmy things Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

i had a really helpful chat with someone about some things happening in my life. its nice to know there are some people who still care that arent online
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**