Re: Something good today

Lovely chat with a KHL counsellor Smiley Happy

Sitting in the air con without having to do anything Smiley Happy

Literally just chilling at homeSmiley Happy

@DIVYA sounds awesome!

After a week of it being very high 30s and 40 degree temperatures, having a 25 degree day is ahuge relief and being outside was actually nice
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hm... today I had a nice chat with friends

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I was quite unorganised and all over the place this week but finally planning and writing down small goals has given me some confidenceSmiley Happy. Hopefully I will be more productive next week xx

Something good today... it's overcast I suppose.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Something good today... well there were a few good things today, what seeing a movie and such and so on but I think today's good thing is finally logging on to RO to do all my favourite positive threads and games! Smiley Happy

Something good today... good movies!

Something good today... reading back over the compassionate posts of peer support on the forums this week Heart

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here