cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stimming

@mrmusic I think I know what it means, do you mean like discreet/ not standing out?

If so I know of some and can get pictures.

You present as male I think..?

@N1ghtW1ng flappy hands are nearly as good as Stimtastic!!! 

I have one of their necklaces plus the squishy sheep! Plus a very long wishlist... so much cool stuff..

I know what you mean about the price though.. I've taken to diy-ing most of my stim toys, which is actually really fun!!

Ooooh what are some of your diy stim toys @Tiny_leaf?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I can't take many good photos..

I can do a couple of quick sketches though.

My favorite it is small plastic tube filled with glitter and water, it's almost like a tiny sparkly snow globe!!

Nice!

For me, visual stims just don't do it for me but they can look so pretty!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

What are some of your favorites?

Of visual stims or general @Tiny_leaf? I don't really have any favourite visual stims, but those glittery things or timer-style ones that I can shake too are neat. (I love the timers)

Do you have any favourite visual stims?

I'll also have to share pictures of my chewy necklaces! I need to clean them so I can wear them more often (and stop biting my nails)

I meant overall.

My favorites are glitter, tactile stims and pressure stims (I pretty much live under my weighted blanket). Plus anything fluffy.

sparkle.PNG

This is a bigger picture than I expected, but this is what my portable sparkle looks like. 

It's small enough to fit in my pocket, and has like four different types of glitter in it!!

Cool!

In general, my favourite stims would be (at the moment) using my tangles as a spinner ring and squishies. Plus body stims like swaying my leg or body and chewing too. Smiley Happy