cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stimming

This is insane! How could I forget my most favourite stim of ALL TIME.

Kitty and pupper pets!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng agreed.

Those are amazing guys!
Great sketch @Tiny_leaf! I wonder if I could draw that..............

I tap my legs against my chair all the time @N1ghtW1ing! But that's part of my musical ability. I can't help but tap out a beat from songs I love!

Oh yes @N1ghtW1ng!
Putty is the best! Blu-tak is similar, but the non slimy putty is the best for me.

I love blue tack, except for the smell...

Yup. The smell is gross.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx also I was just thinking, I have/ know of a whole heap of stim toys that can be "hidden in plain sight" at school, like scented pencil-ends and chewy pen lids, would that be helpful in any way?

Also, now I'm not sure if I prefer calling them secret stim toys, stealth stim toys or spy stim toys... So much alliteration... 

They need to make a scentless version or something.....

Yeah.
I don't really care if it's a discreet chew toy, as long as its one that cannot be chewd through.
My pencil topper got quite broken at the top...
Ooh! And maybe a flavoured one!
Just the flavour of a chewelry accessory is disgusting...

I'm lucky enough that I chew gently, I'm probably more likely to break a tooth than a chewy..

Someone on the internet somewhere has a chew-review blog that mentions a heap of strong chew toys..

ARK therapeutic has some strong ones I think, especially the kryptobite necklace/ pencil toppers.