cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stimming

Ooooooooohhhh stimtastic has some new stuff!!

The strongest they have is the mushroom pendant, and maybe the macaron one.

Also they have a hedgehog. Smiley Happy

That should be good to look at. Thank you @Tiny_leaf.

No problem!!

I'm now just staring at all of the new stuff they have and pretending I'll actually be able to get them.... Smiley Happy

Lol!
Anything new?

Heaps of new chews and squishies, plus a really cool aromatherapy necklace design.

Plus a dragon necklace that isn't new but is cool enough to be worth mentioning.

Cool!
Squishies are pretty good too.
Even if I have the strength in my hands to destroy one if i feel stressed enough....

I... was unaware that squishies could be destroyed like that...

I'm honestly impressed. Smiley Happy

Do you use the foam/ sponge ones, or the weird stretchy ones? 

Wow, I didn't even realise how many things could be used for stimming! I definitely play with blue tack alot, stretching and rolling it into balls so that reminded of me play dough and slime!

I didn't catch the username of who said it but someone mentioned having hypersensitivity and their surroundings, I was wondering if you could explain that more for me? 

Smiley Happy

@lennycat2017 was that me?

"I usually have a lot of hypersensitivity, so everything's really intense for me and I'll stim to bring my focus back to one thing, but occasionally I'll be hyposensitive, or not much'll be going on and it't too quite, so I stim as a way to kinda balance out the lack of feedback from my surroundings."