cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress

Re: Stress

Hey @JadeM 

So sorry to hear you have been going through all of this, you have shown incredible strength and resilience to keep going Heart Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

It sounds like things are really tough and turbulent with your mum, it must have been hurtful to hear her say those things this morning, and the court experience sounds like it was really painful. You don't have to feel guilty for wanting to move on with your life and feeling upset is completely understandable. Do you feel like not caring for her anymore is an option for you? What would you like to happen moving forward?

You said that you've developed anxiety and PTSD and that you've been through all this without counselling supports, that is a whole lot to be dealing with on your own. And feeling like you want to die is an excruciating experience to go through without support. Is counselling something you would like to look into? Let me know if you want to chat through some options. We can also chat through some potential housing supports via email if that would be helpful, let me know if that is something I can email you about.

We are here to support you @JadeM Heart

deleted

Hi @JadeM,

I hope it's ok that I'm also jumping in as well (and definitely please let me know if not!)

I agree with @Hannah-RO that it sounds like you've been through some really difficult and traumatic things, and that you don't have to feel guilty for wanting to move on with your life and to try and find some stability after all that you've been through (and are still going through right now).

I also think that it is possible for us to feel understanding towards someone because of their health issues, and also recognise that there is never an excuse for anyone to physically or emotionally abuse anyone else, and we always have a right to protect and prioritise our own safety and wellbeing.

I'm glad to hear that you've gotten in touch with the 1300 mental health people, and hope you will be able to have a good chat with them tomorrow. In the meantime we will also send off an email about housing options as soon as we can; it will probably be sometime tomorrow so  it would be great if you could keep an eye out Smiley Happy

What do you think you will get up to, tonight?

@JadeM That's no problem. Take care tonight and hope we can hear back from you soon Smiley Happy

Hey @JadeM 

I just sent you an email with some housing services near you.

Hope the call with the mental health line goes alright today, thinking of you Heart

@JadeM It's cary how much you have been through. I can't imagine how strong and brave you are. I hope your call went well today Heart 

Thank you @Hannah-RO Heart .. mum came back today as usual, but I will check out the housing links anyway, in case.. they haven’t phoned back yet, they’re probably busy.. I’m ok for now Smiley Happy