cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Study tunes

So, we have a million music threads. but i figure one more can't hurt.

What do you listen to when you're getting into study?

Here's my favourite at the moment 

What's yours? 

Re: Study tunes

Stuff in other languages (like French rap etc) is really great because it's fun to listen to but you don't get distracted by the words (unless you speak French Smiley Tongue).

I love that live stream @Ben-RO Smiley Happy

Definitely either VaporWave or Sigur Ros!
https://open.spotify.com/artist/6UUrUCIZtQeOf8tC0WuzRy

I usually pick various soundtracks. Either Transformers, Avatar(the tv show, both Aang and Korra) or How To Train Your Dragon for studying. Depending on my mood Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I like listening to classical music. My favourites ate from ballets, like the nutcracker Smiley Happy

Yes!!

I've been listening to Christine and the Queens a lot recently and she kind of switches between French and English, but it all gets jumbled up into soothing/non-distracting word sounds!! Love it!

What are your French go-tos @roseisnotaplant?

Love a bit of Vaporwave @Briony-HSM or it's close cousin Simpsonwave

@roseisnotaplant YES! French rap like this classic?

There's a really good playlist I use on Spotify! It updates regularly so it's always new too

If you go to browse > focus > study zone, or browse > focus > deep focus Smiley Happy

Recently I've been listening to this soundtrack a lot when I'm working on things, so much so that I think I've conditioned myself into being more focused the moment I put it on? Smiley Tongue https://soundcloud.com/griffinmcelroy/sets/the-adventure-zone-ost