cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggest a GR Topic!

Heya everyone! So some of you might have noticed the regular weekly chats called Getting Reals (or GR's) we have over here. Topics are usually related to events that are happening around us and on the forums but sometimes, it can be tricky to come up with ideas. So if you have a suggestion for us, fill out this form here! Smiley Happy

Click this link!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: Suggest a GR Topic!

We need one on puppies Smiley Tongue jk
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

NOo that's perfect @redhead! Definitely don't be afraid to share fun gr suggestions. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

We should do one on healthy eating, we haven't done that for a while
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I've suggested a topic about cheese and I am extremely serious about it Smiley Happy 

giphy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

anyone interested in doing a GR session on borderline personality disorder? like what sorts of things you have trouble with, how you manage them and what helps?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Go ahead and stick it in the suggestions @scared01 Smiley Happy There will be plenty of time in the new year to tackle a whole heap of topics Smiley Happy

-New year resolutions
-Mindfulness techniques
-life after highschool

Hey @amywells21, while our last GR session was on new year resolutions (the link to that is here!), we haven't done one on mindfulness techniques and life after high school in a while. So feel free to add these suggestions to the form here

I would love to have a session one day on Friendships and recognising when a relationship is toxic and why it's okay to let go and take care of yourself. I feel like we all go through this at some stage in our lives.