cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Suggest a GR Topic!

You may have noticed we run weekly Getting Real (GR) sessions, and we want these to be about issues that are things the community are interested in/want to discuss Smiley Happy 

So we are seeking some more suggestions!

A GR can be anything! Be creative. What do you want to discuss?

Let us know HERE!!!! Smiley Very Happy

@ryvb3@j95@LeoTheLion@roseisnotaplant@FootyFan26@mrmusic@redhead@scared01@amywells21@Amy9@mspaceK@Mila28@SpiderGirl18@TalaForest16@hmm789@_daisy@lilyjohhnson@Clarke@Fluffsar@Jasperswim@Nightruner23@Stagnator@Truth18@Zeldasmile@WinfieldRed@tashmcl@Willow-Fields@theactivewalrus@Blueeyes@lonelyandinsane@Annihilator3@OliviaBenson@cj123@Pearlyblue@Eden1717@Brendos94@MemphisBelle@Eagle@Cheeseburger@Matty D@ILAUVEDEN@Bookworm2004@DruidChild

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Perhaps one on eating disorders and how to recover from that and maintain a healthy lifestyle, the media that surrounds it and just eating properly to stay healthy. @Bee

Awesome suggestions! @Zeldasmile I have added them to the suggestions list and we'll fit them in Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Dealing with your kind of down days and how to make them seem not so bad Smiley Happy

thats a great suggestion @keezeik
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

thank you @scared01 Smiley Happy

I would love to do a topic one day on comic book!
I love comic books.
Smiley Happy

Does anyone have any more suggestions? We could definitely use some coming into the new year!

P.S- @missep I LOVE the idea of one on comic books!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!