cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superb Sundays

Hey everyone,

I figured I'd make a thread series for each day of the week (see "Wholesome Wednesday"). Initially, this was going to be called "Stressful Sundays", where I would talk about stress, share my opinions on it etc., but I think there is already a lot of discussion on it here so it seems kinda unnecessary. 

Anyway, I thought this would be a good place where everyone could share anything that they thought or felt was superb on Sunday

So here's mine, going for a walk by myself at my park near my house

P.S. Sunday is not the first day of the week, Monday is haha

Re: Superb Sundays

omg I love this idea for thread for each day @hunginc Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

@hunginc this is such a great thread. For yesterday, one good thing about Sunday/weekend is the takeaway/treat meal.

@hunginc Love this idea! What made my Sunday superb was having a tasty lunch and going for a swim. 

I'm a bit late to this party considering Sunday was a few days ago, but something superb about my Sunday was I got to go to the beach and go for a lovely walk and dip in the water.

Today I am going to have a Superb Sunday by reading a book, making tons of playlists and maybe going for a walk later Smiley Happy I have had a really busy past few weeks so this weekend I am just relaxing and looking after myself 

This morning I enjoyed a toasty croissant with butter and jam with some coffee of course Smiley LOL

Hi @hunginc !

I like superb Sundays more, it leaves a happier tone for the end of the week Smiley Happy 

I felt superb about the good sleep I got last night, and the nice cup of coffee I have this morning.

This week my bike had a flat tire and I was sure it was due to a puncture because it just wasn't holding the air in when I pumped it up. So I took the inner tube out to replace it, checked the tire and tube for signs of punctures and couldn't find any... so I decided to just put the same tube back, pump it up and see how it goes. That was a few days ago, and it's still fully pumped up and sprightly! Superb!