cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAYS!

@j95  I swear I had the exact one! I use to line up all my little matchbox cars on it. And @tsnyder :

QEb1FjW.jpg

@KitKat OMG the tamagotchi! I still have mine! I have like 5! Best birthday pressies ever! Until the battery died, and you lot your pet! lol #memories!

@j95 OMG I had those aswell! I still have like 3 of them lying around!!! My best one was from Melbourne and is in a wooden case! And I have a huge circle one!
@lanejane that's about it. You had to pay more for them to get the textas which worked Smiley Tongue

J95, those mats! I never had one, but my brother did, and I always stole hit match box cars and played with it Smiley Tongue We have one at TAFE, and when I'm in that area, I secretly love playing with it still Smiley Tongue (shh don't tell)

@KitKat omg that meme! LOL I used to cut the sides at an angle and it didn't cut my mouth!

These are all so good. My last favourite memory from childhood were these...

(not my image, my collection wasn't as big as this, but I had a friend who had a really huge collection and I always loved going to her house Smiley Tongue )

pollypockets.jpg

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Technically Friday now- Sorry i'm late to the party lol... but here is by #TBT

The Magic School Bus!

I'm late too @jvkn  but I can't not respond to this thread. I loved my tamagotchi too!

Anyway, I used to love these things so much as a kid but would get upset because they got dirty so quick. You could wash them but they were never the same afterwards Smiley Sad

Soft-Toy.jpg

Pretty sure I spent all my "free time" in school just doing this. 

you-know-youre-old-when.jpghaha

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95  dude. ms paint is legendary!! that fill tool.. so satisfying!

Highlighted

@Bee I collected them too! I had a little jeep for my Polly Pocket, haha. And @j95 I thought I was the only one! I totally didn''t realise that was a thing, haha.

Another thing that I totally loved was Sailor Moon! I would get up before school and watch it on Cheez TV, haha. In retrospect, I think Usagi is my spirit animal.

tumblr_mr5cyehF5k1qgm8obo1_1280.jpg

@KitKat Aww memories. I had a convertible car and I think I had another car which was kinda like a convertible bus type thing? I'm not sure now... So long ago. I miss those days!

@j95 Pain was the best. I still use it nowadays too! Would you believe I used it for an assessment earlier this year?? Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Ok it's Thursday so.... WHO REMEMBERS CATWOMAN???? ♥♥♥

885271_4030660624607_561463736_o.jpg

@Elysium So I have to shamefully to admit I've only actually seen the Anne Hathaway version and I'm vaguley aware that there is a Halle Berry version or something, right?). Where is that picture actually from ? Maybe I should edcuate myself.

It's totally not Thursday but I feel like I need to share this now:

sabrina-teenage-witch--large-msg-131231734839.jpg