cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAYS!

Shout out to the old Microsoft screensavers!

microsoft

Shout out to lunch orders in primary school. Writing my order on those brown paper bags and putting the money inside, dropping it off at the canteen, and thinking about it all day until my bag of heaven arrived. 

images.jpeg

@benjamin_ yes! Running to the tuckshop if you were late to quickly place your order so you don't miss out! Biggest responsibility ever if you were chosen to get the basket before lunch Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hahaha yes @N1ghtW1ng

Felt so important picking up all the orders from the canteen and bringing them to class!

@benjamin_ @N1ghtW1ng

hahaha guys i actually have the funniest story about lunch orders and being held responsible. In grade one and me and this girl had the job of collecting the basket full of lunch orders and every single day i'd say "Don't run with the basket they will fill out!!" (bossy me) and one day.. guess what happened? 

they all fell about onto the ashphalt, so we put them back into their little bags and gave everyone their ashphalt covered food, hahaha. and nobody knew. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

i didnt say anything because i took my job so seriously and didnt want to get the sack. 

Linking_cm_cubes_2.jpg

Getting to play with these bad boys in maths at school. 

LOL @j95 that is the best!

I can just imagine all the crap sliding all over the place and frantically picking it all up and putting it back in.

I had a kinda similar experience that I found funny in high school. We had all these new laptops and had to carry them all the way to our classrooms in this big trolley. There was this tiny hinge on the trolley that you were supposed to lock but most of the time we forgot/couldn't be bothered. Anyway one day me and a friend were pushing the trolley pretty fast and the wheels hit a little gap in the concrete and the whole trolley lifted up, laptops flying all over the place, batteries falling out. At the exact moment the bell for lunchtime went off so there were kids running all around us while we were trying to shove all the batteries back in and get the trolley back like nothing happened. 

It was one of those moments that are so bad that they're hilarious. 

it was crazy! @benjamin_ yum dirt covered party pies Heart 

hahah thats too good!! Stuff like that used to happen all the time with me and my friends as well.

I remember trying to wag school one lunchtime and the vice principal was on yard duty and she could see us deciding what gate was the best to escape from and everytime we got close she just about jumped out from behind a corner and we acted all natural with our school bags on our backs, like what do you mean, we're not leaving school, why would we do that? 

If a teacher had one of these on at lunch  you knew you had to stay away or behave, especially in primary school. 

Unknown.jpg

I also got banned from computer time for searching up the word "fuck" into Ask Jeeves in grade 2.