cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAYS!

I never really watched Bananas In Pyjamas or Bob The Builder (I know!) but kids shows now days are sooo weird!! Like really weird...
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 the kids today with the shows they have. It brings tears to my eyes when I think of the classics. Whenever I see the disney channel or something like that... well, I try not to. It makes me sad.

me too @N1ghtW1ng although i never really got the chance to watch the old classics I know they were much better than whats on now

@N1ghtW1ng I cringe every time I see the Disney Channel. The shows aren't even entertaining!

Well, most kids should be outside instead of watching TV anyway. I used to go out all the time. My favourite part was racing with my Dad through this dimly lit tunnel we'd go through a lot. One of my only memories of him. Smiley Happy

that sounds like such a nice memory of your dad to treasure @FootyFan26 hey @N1ghtW1ng have you got any cool childhood memories to share?

@j95 my first thought was the nightmare of my dad running over people with his car because I watched him play a car game once. I find it amusing now though.
I actually don't remember my childhood much though, I wasn't an overly active or social or noisy child.
Although once, my mum said I couldn't go outside so I just stood in place a cried for a few minutes.

Ah wait, I've got one. I was helping pack up after a school party and they only had pepsi left but I didn't want to walk downstairs for water so I had pepsi instead. My mum was not pleased when she found out because I basically talked her ear off. It's why I'm forbidden from having caffine, but I don't like it anyway, so bonus!

hahaha good ones, so funny about your dad @N1ghtW1ng

image.jpeg

Highlighted

image.gif

Because it is Thursday in our eastern states and I can't sleep, so I am THROWING it back all the way to my childhood!

These guys were the best!

They were my life and so were these!

I had an INSANE amount of castles! And my collection of Mimi and the Goo Goo's was probably just as big.

Not to boast, but my collection was better than this one. Smiley Tongue

Anyway, I could keep going, but I won't.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ