cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAYS!

Excuse me, but my collection of My Little Ponies barely fits into one reasonably sized box. Plus my Littlest Pet Shops AND Schleich horses.

I haven't read through all of the comments (way too many!) but in the spirit of #ThrowBackThursday I was blasting a little bit of Alanis Morissette on my way to work this morning, top quality I will say!

And I am now very keen to drag out my old Goosebumps Book collection that is sitting at my mum and dads somewhere, through years of trawlling second hand markets on the weekends when I was younger I managed to get almost off of them! But my favourites would still have to be the choose your own adventure ones, the suspense was too good!

Highlighted

Suspense is good @mimbochi! So are the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books! I always wanted to try and write one of those, but I think I'd get tongue-tied and twisted lol!! Cat LOL

Just saying @j95, that Care Bears are THE bomb! The pink love-heart bear is my all time fave and I think I still have a small figurine of him, plus a toy plush 30 one to cuddle! Heart

@evanescence CareBears forever! Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I was the first to get one in my year 4 class then I got it taken off me, rude. 

image.jpeg

Were you doing that thing where you scribble really fast with a ball point pen until the metal heats up and then try to burn people on the arm @j95, or was that just me?

I didn't know that was a thing @ElleBelle I'll try it out on my housemate. No they took it off me because I drew on people's faces in books hahaha oops! 

I actually drew on the video cover of "Round The Twist" cause we watched it every single Friday afternoon and I was getting real sick and tired of it.

Potato smiles Smiley Sad

They may have tasted like powdery potato-ey nothingness but they were absolutely delicious to primary school-aged me Smiley Very Happy McCain doesn't makes these anymore!

Potato smiles.jpg