cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TREAT YOSELF TUESDAYS

Today I treated myself with some time at Crossfit, and now I'm treating myself and yas to an awesome dinner... after she comes home from work. So better start preparing (ie open a cook book or something like that) Robot Indifferent

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Myvo yes! Sleeo is so under rated! We all need more sleep! Hope you feel better soon!  

@j95 dude you are like super fiance. you're always cooking and cleaning and stuff. i went away for a few days and my partner couldn't even fold the washing haha.

lanejane

@lanejane i cant cook, i tried to make parmis but i don't know what happened but they went a bit gross so I will have settle with homemade mac and cheese....

i try my best haha! I might not do a good job at it, but I do try, hey I finally mastered putting a doona into a doona cover sucessfully just the other day.

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Self-care is super important! I suppose mine is kinda retrospective of today.

What are some things you DID to look after yourself?

Ate reasonably well

Went to work

What DID you do in your downtime? 

Nap

Watched TV

Facebook!

What DID you to do today to treat yourself?

I did play some playstation after dinner

@j95 putting a doona in a donna cover is basically an art form

Today to treat myself I..

- Ate a green tea kitkat that I have in my stash from Japan and have been saving for a time such as this

- Bought some shoes online (uh ohhh) hehehe

-  Laughed at some funny youtube vids of dogs being sassy

Today I'm treating myself with fresh raspberries and a sleeping tablet (I need sleep lol)
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Well, this is in retrospect - it seems @stonepixie and @Pheonix1509 are the only ones online tonight!

Okay, so last Tuesday (yesterday), I met my girlfriend and sat in a nice coffee shop. Was great to relax on our day off.

That's a good way to spend anyday Elysium.

Treat yourself Tuesday for me was being with my daughter in the evening with me talking about family 'issues' with a big bar of dairy milk caramel to share. she is happy to listen and we are closer for it. ( not very manly but great to talk to my daughter when no one else around)

This fine Tuesday I treated myself by buying an awesome tuna roll from uni after my LAST CLASS EVERRRRRRRR!

And then my pals and I lounged by a friends pool for a while although it wasnt hot enough to go in/ the pool was so ice cold haha