cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREAT YOSELF TUESDAYS

Self care is very important for your wellbeing! We need to take sometime out of our busy schedules to look after ourselves. What are some things you do to look after yourself? What do you do in your downtime? What are you going to do today to treat yourself?

To start of with today i will treat myself by: 

• catching up with some friends over coffee (as you soon will realise i am a big coffee drinker!) Cat Tongue
  • allow myself a little bit of down time (watching tv)
  • eat some chocolate Cat Wink
  • go to the gym at 7 
  • ...yes guys i know chocolate and gym don't go hand in hand but hey! i'm treating myself Cat Very Happy

#treatyoselftuesdays

Re: TREAT YOSELF TUESDAYS

@jvkn Don't worry, my personal philosphy is that 'Chocolate goes with everything'.

To treat myself today I'm going to:

• Eat some chocolate as well Smiley Tongue
  • Finally redye my hair, bye bye regrowth!

What about everyone else ?

@KitKat Chocolate goes with everything- wise words!

hope your hair turns out well Cat Happy 99 problems but regrowth aint one

To look after myself I will

• Go to the gym after work

In my downtime I will

• Watch some tv or play with my dogs

To treat myself I will

• Hmmmmmmm have ice cream for dessert if I feel like it later
lanejane

@lanejane ice cream and dogs! sounds like you're going to have a fabulous tuesday! Cat Very Happy (we seriously need dog emoticons- not that i have anything against these sassy cat ones)

Happy Tuesday everyone! Heart

find yoself, love yoself, treat yoself

I'm currently allowing myself down time. This morning I had a meeting and then hours of classes and tonight I have a board meeting. So for the next hour I'm eating lunch, playing my guitar and watching tv. Then I'll study!

Great stuff, Flo van gogh!! Smiley Happy

I like the sound of your busy life style! I also had a meeting this morning Smiley Happy

And shooting off to another one now...

It's quite a day of running here and everywhere. Am so looking forward to settling down tonight with a lovely glass of red, and listening to some nice relaxing music....

@jvkn Yes dog ones!! Although I also am an avid cat lover!! Heard of Grumpy Cat, @jvkn?? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

It is so good to always keep busy! I'm so glad to hear you guys still make the time to #treatyoself

@florenceforever i wish i knew how to play an instrument- but in the meantime i'll just have a crazy dance party in my bedroom to some Killers Smiley Tongue

@Jezz23 a glass of red is always a good way to wind down after a busy day/week- that's what i'll be doing sunday night Cat Very Happy I love cats!!! and omg yes grumpy cat is one of my favs

allowing yourself some time to watch cute/funny cat videos can also be a way to #treatyoself

Check this one out guys!

find yoself, love yoself, treat yoself

I'm so tired and sick at the moment Smiley Sad So it's pretty obvious that I need to treat myself some more. 

One word: Sleep Heart