cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: *TW* Broken

It's hard to say what usually helps. Time, within a bit of time I tend to feel better. Oh, I don't know I'm always sad. So, nothing possibly. My best friend makes me feel better, and he wants me to be happy. He says I deserve to be happy. He actually just emailed me before because I was panicking for some reason. He said that I am either clairvoyant or have high functioning anxiety, or some other part of a mental illness.

Ok he said it like this. I'm either dealing with high anxiety and other things from a different illness.

I am relieved to hear that Hannah was able to help and that you are safe @AngelJoy. I think it's reasonable to say time is something that might help with the sadness. Is there something else you might be able to do while you wait it out? Are you into arts and crafts or anything? Maybe journaling even? Or playing some games on here? Sometimes when I'm sad I don't always want to talk but I want to connect so find that the games threads can be great for that. Have you ever played any? 

I also just wanted to say how amazing it is that you have such an incredible and supportive friend. He sounds awesome! Have you two been friends for a while now? I think it's great that he is able to make you feel better. And I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but I just wanted to mention to just be careful with thinking about mental illnesses and trying to self diagnose. We obviously know ourselves better than anyone, so it's quite often that we may know what's going on. But I do just want to say to be careful with it because you don't want it affecting the way you see yourself (not saying it will). If you and your friend both think that this is what's going on for you then I really do suggest maybe trying to connect with a professional for their opinion? I am in absolutely no way doubting you or anything like that, I'm just saying to be careful cause sometimes self diagnosing can make us feel worse and isn't always the greatest thing. Everyone is different though. Sometimes it can bring comfort and other times not so much. So my best advice is to maybe do some research but also to seek a professional opinion, just to avoid misdiagnosis. And even then, psychs don't always get it right. Like I said, only you know yourself best. But connecting with supports can be a great way to learning new strategies to help manage potential conditions. I hope what I'm trying to say is kind of making sense.. 

It makes sense, but I can't stop looking at mental illnesses even though it makes me feel worse. I don't feel like doing anything, I don't feel safe being here I'm afraid my mums gonna do something. She's at the shops now, she wanted to go without my siblings and I because she is sick of us. She said we contribute nothing to society.😭😭 My mum doesn't care anymore. I'm afraid she will take my tablet away so I can't sneak online, and that's means I can't listen to music. I can't not talk to my best friend. I need him.😭😭😭😭😭😭 I don't know what to do.

Hey @AngelJoy aww it must be really hard for you reading lots about mental health challenges.. especially because on the internet there is so much information it can be overwhelming. I would really recommend having a look at the ReachOut articles, they have lots of information and are written in a nicer way than some of the stuff you see online. 

Also, I'm sorry to hear about the things your mum said yesterday...that would be really hurtful to hear. You mentioned that you don't feel safe being at home, I just wanted to ask what feeling unsafe means for you? 

We're here for you Heart 

It's ok. I'm fine now, except the fact that my best friend unfriended me. 😔 I hate myself.

Aw @AngelJoy I'm sorry to hear that.. do you feel like chatting about what happened? 

Sorry, I couldn't sneak online. I mean I didn't really want to talk any way as well.

Hi @AngelJoy, we hope you are feeling a little better today Heart

Sorry to hear about your friend unfriending you, that must hurt. If you want to talk about it we're here to listen.