cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: *TW* Broken

I was a bit better today @Maddy-RO

Thanks @MB95, but I'm not really the best at explaining things. Hehe. And I don't really want to talk about it sorry.

I was emailing a counsellor, but apparently the counsellor I was emailing is away and isn't coming back until next week maybe. Smiley Sad But, I'm glad I was told. Smiley Happy

My best friend said i shouldn't get too attached to him. I already am too attached. I feel so broken now that he's said that, it hurts. I get attached so quickly and easily. It feels hard to breath after him saying that. I don't know what to feel or do..

That sounds really tough @AngelJoy, do you have many self-care strategies that you could use in the week whilst your counsellor is away? Sorry to hear about what your friend said to you, that must have been upsetting. What activities can you do tonight to help yourself feel better?

I don't have any self care strategies. Um, I have no idea what to do, I'm sure I'll think of something.

Plus, that was hours ago so I feel better now. My best friend is just busy a lot, he's taking responsibility. And I respect and understand him.

Hey @AngelJoy,

It is great that you are feeling better now. It sounds like you have a really special relationship with your best friend Heart It is amazing to have someone like that by your side.

If you need some ideas for self-care, we have some threads here and here