cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My life.

I don't know, I'll have to ask my mum. But she'd ask why we need one, and she'll probably think it's weird why I'm asking for one. I don't really know.

Thank you for telling me all that.

Hey @AngelJoy 

Thanks for asking these questions! Please let us know if you ever have any more and we'll do our best to answer them Heart 

Do you want to chat through what this conversation with your mum might look like? Totally up to you if you don't want to do this, just letting you know we're here to discuss things if you think that might be helpful Heart

I give up, on everything, have a nice life everyone. Goodbye.

Hey @AngelJoy, could you tell us a bit more about what's going on for you right now? I can see you're really struggling with today 💖

Smiley Sad My best friend unfriended me on roblox, and he isn't taking to me. I think he hates me or thinks I'm a liar. 😭 I cried in the morning because of this, and I felt so terrible that I just wanted to kill myself. Because I love my best friend, I have a crush on him but I'll never win him over. No one understands how I feel and what I think, I feel like a bad person on the inside, someone with a black heart. Like, I'm nice and sweet on the outside but have a bitter heart. I don't mean to push everyone away, but I am doing it anyway. I have no control of myself anymore. I did self harm again the other day. That's twice that I've done self harm in my life. I want help but I'm too afraid to do so, I can't do anything alone yet I have to. It's hard, I have all these awful thoughts in my head, and I get angry so easily. 

I'm all alone, I have no friends. I have been alone for 6 years, and I can never do what I want. I hate myself, and I don't like to say this but I hate everything, life, me, everything. There's no point. I have a broken heart and empty soul. I am never noticed, I'm always left out, I'm a ghost. 

That's an incredibly heartbreaking situation, and I can really understand why you're feeling so awful @AngelJoy. it would feel so scary and lonely to have your best friend not want to talk to you. Do you think you could patch things up with your best friend? Maybe they were having an off night but they'll be ready to talk things out with you later?

Is there anything we can do to help you feel a bit better right now? Maybe we can play some games on the games thread to help distract you from how you're feeling?

I told my best friend that I am sorry if I hurt him. I don't know if he'll want to talk to me later, he goes through a lot. I'm not allowed online so I can't do that sorry. I feel exhausted. Smiley Sad But not exhausted enough to stop me from making my yummy lunch! Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad you're having such a nice lunch! What are you making?

It's like having a pizza, but as a sandwich!!😁