cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: im back !!

Hope you’re ok @litgym x

@Andrea-RO are you sure that was breaking the guidelines? I used to say it all the time and Gina told me it’s ok just don’t give any information such as how much weight you wanna lose, how much you weigh, how much you’ve lost or put on etc.
I’m just curious.. I never heard anyone say the guidelines were updated 🤷‍♀️
@Bre-RO do you have any idea??

Hey @Bananatime04 

Thanks for running this by us, it's always good to clarify. I just want to acknowledge that there are lots of guidelines and some of them can be a little unclear. Also, it can be really easy for them to slip our minds when we post. So maybe it would be a good idea for all of us to read them again every now and then, just so we don't forget them. 

We try to steer clear of talking about topics like eating disorders in a way that could trigger other people. So it's okay to talk about these things but it's better to keep the conversation recovery focused as we want to encourage each other to heal Heart Hope that answers your question.

But what if someone was trying to lose weight as a positive thing or to try get back on track with something?? It would be a positive topic so if someone said ‘I want to lose weight’ as a positive thing would you still have to take it down? And why didn’t Gina take mine down? If we can talk about dark thoughts of depression why can’t we even mention a really common thought with anorexia?

Ahh I’ve read the guidelines everyday this week and last week.. I’ve done it before I log in each day but today I’ve looked at them 3 times sooo sure I’ll go do it again! No problem

Hi @Bananatime04 

I just wanted to check in about what @Bre-RO and @Andrea-RO have posted, and we are really mindful of the discussions we have about weight here. I appreciate you providing this feedback and is something the team and I will talk about further so we can make sure it is clear for everyone. 

Ok thanks @Claire-RO Smiley Happy
Do you know when we’ll find out stuff? Like when you will make it clear?

@litgym just wanted to say that no matter what, i’m very proud of you Heart please keep being as beautifully brave and strong as you are now Smiley Very Happy love you

Highlighted

Hey @litgym idk if you’re still here but I’m thinking of you Smiley Happy
Even listening to Kesha 😆