cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Take a study break with us!

These are my dance moves I'm gonna whip out for our dance party!These are my dance moves I'm gonna whip out for our dance party!

Highlighted

OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKED!! 

Look out guys. I know how to upload GIFS now. RO is in for a wild ride!! 🤣🤣🤣

Highlighted

oh no HAHA

giphy2.gif

I change my gif.. I just realised what scene the other one was from HAHAHA

Highlighted

I am on my short 5 minute study break. I'm up to concentrating for 15 minutes instead of 10 yeeeahh! I'm doing colouring in my breaks
Highlighted

Awesome work!! Are you doing the sloth colouring?! @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Highlighted

No I'm colouring from one of my colouring books @MB95

This is the one Smiley Happy

61oVAL8CZQL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Highlighted

I just submitted all my assignment and I still have an exam on next week. I haven't gone out since shopping mall in victoria opened, can't wait to go outside!!!
Highlighted

Oh I bet @Macaria! What is your exam for? So exciting it's all coming to an end!

Highlighted

Good job for getting that assignment in @Macaria! Smiley Very Happy You definitely deserve a break!
Highlighted

bbaa46b1fd5bba847b89e0da41fa4cf0.gif

So it's coffee for you @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and tea for me!

Fun fact: I don't like coffee..

And to answer your question I'm strangely not feeling anything about this exam atm. Still in that whole 'I don't feel anything' phase so yeah there's that. Tomorrow might be a different story cause I got really nervous last week on the day but not feeling anything atm. I'm gonna watch some Parks and Rec though - my psych suggested it to me ages ago and I thought it was a bit weird but now I'm kinda hooked so have started watching it again when I need something to just chill with. So that's my night! 

Have you got anything planned for your study breaks tonight? Don't go too wild!!