cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Take a study break with us!

Oh shit!!! I almost forgot!! You CANNOT have tea and coffee without cake!!! That would just be a crime. Now I want cake. I think tomorrow I might buy myself a cake in celebration of making it through the year. OMG a marble cake from the Cheesecake Shop! Holey shit. Okay now my mouth is watering!!! And I just realised I'm type thinking so will shut up now. But CAKEEEEEE 😍 One of my all time favourite foods. Holey wowza! 

200.gif

Highlighted

This thread is filled with absolute gold! Makes me want to do colouring in!!! And eat cake. Gosh I could really go some cake. I hope you enjoy your cheesecake today @MB95, you have truly earned it, I am so delighted you are celebrating - and what is better than cheesecake to celebrate?!?!

danny blanche GIF

Highlighted

Hey @MB95 , hopefully when you read this you are DONE with exams!!!!

So I just wanted to jump on and say a massive congratulations for making it through the academic year - you well and truly deserve allll the cake and other good things today. I really admire your resilience, persistence and grit - uni can be so tough at the best of times, and 2020 definitely was not the best of times. So I hope you can take some time to celebrate how very awesome you are!!!

Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Birthday Bot - Find & Share on GIPHY

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here
Highlighted

Aww thankyou SO MUCH guys!!! @Janine-RO @Hannah-RO This just made my day! I literally just got out of my exam just over an hour ago and am wrecked! So glad it's all over though! A little sad the cheesecake shop is closed.. didn't think that part of my plan through 😂 But tomorrow is the day for it I think! A day of cake in bed and movies or some non brain powered activity! Lol Honestly though, your messages made my night! I feel pretty lonely atm cause I don't have anyone to share it with and was so excited to jump on here and tell you guys so opening up to your messages just made me smile so goddam hard!!! THANKYOU! ❤

Highlighted

omg GOOD JOB finishing the semester you did it @MB95!! It's time to party and eat cake and watch all the movies! Smiley Very Happy

85127eb4b6e908c4fad46e461a54cdf9.gif

Highlighted

Thanks @Lost_Space_Explorer5 !! 

Loving the GIF 😍😂

How's the essay coming along?

Highlighted

Awww you are very welcome @MB95 ! Glad we could help to put a smile on your face Smiley Happy And WELL DONE! Are you savouring your freedom today? Those few days after exams can often feel quite bizarre hey! 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  also cheering you on from afar! Hope the essay is going OK, you are so close! How are you doing today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here
Highlighted

I literally keep writing the introduction over and over again ugh @MB95 @Janine-RO I just want it donee. I'll get there! I'm going okay, how are you @Janine-RO? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hi @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Introductions are the hardest part aren't they! but once you got that covered the rest can flow better haha Smiley Happy good luck with it! You've got this!!

Highlighted

WE DID IT! THE ESSAY IS IN!