cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Take a study break with us!

Couldn't have done it without you guys keeping me accountable hence the 'we' Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

So awesome @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , great job! Hopefully there will be some celebration, essays can be so tough! Was that the last one for this semester, or are there some more assignments left? 

Highlighted

@Sophia-RO There are some more small quizzes, but that was the last big assignment! Now I just have to catch up on lectures, etc and study

But I'm chilling until later tonight because I need a break Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Awesome @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , great job on smashing the last big assignment out Cat Tongue Fair enough that you are chilling for tonight, its important to schedule in some chill-time too. What relaxing activities are you planning on getting up to tonight?

Highlighted

Thanks @Sophia-RO

I've been spending it wondering what I'm gonna do with my life Smiley LOL not very relaxing. But I also made the dodgiest looking parasol (with paper and a pencil) for my succulent, because it got sunburnt!
Highlighted

CONGRATS on getting it done @Lost_Space_Explorer5!! 

Annnnd... looks like I owe you ANOTHER congrats - you're a mod now?!?! That's incredible, welldone!!! Just noticed it then. 

Also... succulents can get sunburnt?! I'm sorry.. WHAT!?! 🤣

Highlighted

Thanks @MB95!

And omg you noticed!! Smiley Very Happy I have special powers now to eat the spam Smiley Surprised

And yes... apparently they can.. trust me to find new ways to kill plants Smiley Sad
Highlighted

That's awesome news!! And of course I noticed.. nothing gets past me! Ahaha 

Kinda gobsmacked plants can get sunburnt 😂 This fun fact has made my night! 

Highlighted

Thanks for the support @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @MB95 I ended up staying all night to get it done lol but fact is we submitted it on time so yayay! My sister actually just showed me heaps of productivity vids on YouTube so I’m super keen to check them out she said type into YouTube productive day in my life or study with me and there will be heaps, so if you’re interested go check it out! I can literally listen to anything for a good jam hahaha right now my main jams are Christmas songs (of course), birdy’s new album, little mix’s new album and this song better today than yesterday. Haha also unsure what that is, I did a semester of Latin a few years ago but have almost forgotten everything I learnt. What is ovid’s metamorphoses? And to upload I usually go onto giphy.com and copy and paste it into the reply box Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

So proud of you for getting it done @celestialdreamer ! Sorry you had to stay up all night, that really sucks Smiley Sad It's basically a mash up of epic, love poetry, tragedy, and mythological stories. There are so many dark themes in it though haha. Can you actually straight up paste a link in the reply box?? I must try that now

edit: ohh you have to go into the reply thing not quick reply