cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Tell us one good thing about your 2020!

Thanks @Hannah-RO I've always struggled with self-esteem and being proud of myself but I'm slowly starting to learn to celebrate accomplishments small and big.

I'm so glad to hear you have a job you're enjoying, the work you do is so awesome and important! 

Yay kittens! I'm actually a dog person, but I'm all for people embracing what makes them happy Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Good blood test results

Highlighted

This year I got my beautiful puppy Papaya, who has brought soo much joy and laughter (and pee) into my life Heart 

Highlighted

This year I bonded with a lovely colleague and felt really close to her (although she left the workplace last month) she's been a rock this year for me

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

This year I did a family law placement which is something I've always wanted to do as I would like to practice family law in the future!
Highlighted

@clarii3105 this is such an amazing idea for a thread I loved reading about all the happy and positive things that happened to people this year!

The happy things that happened to me this year:

1. I made an amazing group of uni friends in my first year could not get through uni without them

2. I started coaching at my old high school and the team I had was genuinely the most lovely group of people even though we were really close in age they respected me and listened to me and made my job so easy and something I really looked forward to

3. I got a new haircut that I have been wanting to get for so long and I finally did it

4. I started volunteering at reach out

5. Despite COVID, one positive of self-isolation was it was actually quite a good time to slow down, organise my priorities, focus on myself and self-care

Hope everyone had a great day today!! Heart

Highlighted

1. I have tried snacks that I would never tried before (I was thinking I would definitely gain weight because of quarantine, so why not try some snacks ;D)
2. I spend a lot of time with my cat and I found some cute things about him
3. I just found a new interest, which is making jewelleries, and I am about to try it !!
Highlighted

Hello.

1. I moved out and got my own place this year.

2. I was able to afford a new console after saving up for it for ages

3. After many months of unemployment, i finally managed to get a job.

That is all my good things from 2020.

Highlighted

I acknowledge how tough this year has been for so many people, however there have also been a lot of positives for me Smiley Happy These are my top 3:

1. I have really improved my grades at uni because I've had no distractions and I've developed some useful study skills that I will take into next year

2. I've become a morning person and actually enjoy getting up early

3. I have had the chance to really get to know my boyfriends 2 sisters and they have become really close friends of mine Heart

Love to all, and I hope the year is up from here on HeartHeartHeart

Highlighted

Finally I' am graduated!!!Smiley LOL