cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tell us one good thing about your 2020!

This thread is such a good idea! I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately about this year and trying to appreciate the positives so it's been great to hear that you have all had some positive experiences too! 

1. My housemate, who I love, had to move out buuuuut an old friend of mine who I also love but rarely get to see anymore is moving to my city and going to live with me! 

2. My long-distance partner gets to spend much more time at my house with me now that he is working from home. 

3. I was able to maintain employment and use that work experience to get into a competitive uni course.

Feeling confused but grateful about everything I have had the opportunity to experience this year Heart

Thanks for starting this @clarii3105 ! I finished my thesis despite the challenges of online learning!

I liked how I didn't have to travel into uni or wake up earlier for classes Smiley LOL

Also, even though there is a new outbreak happening, I am so grateful sydney was able to control covid quicker and allow me to make good memories outside the home with friends and family. Heart

Am still alive

Hey @Meme1966, it sounds like this year has been particularly tough for you. If you would like to chat about it more, we are here Heart Please feel welcome to create your own thread too - you can do that by clicking 'Start a topic' in the top right corner.

@Meme1966 understandably, this year has been rough- if you need to access some further help, we are more than willing to help you navigate a resource that could be right for you. Sending hugs!

Well said @A_Friend ! 

Another thing that has happened recently is that I'm going back to study next year- hopefully face to face as well!

@Tay100 That's great to hear, what you are going back to study

@ayrc_1904likewise I'm so grateful Victoria got it under control too, I think it's such a remarkable undertaking and a lot of people have come out of it with a better understanding of caring for their community.