Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Thank You!

anytime @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

Side note: this thread is awesome!

i want to give a MASSIVE THANK YOU TO:

@Brendos94@May_@letitgo@N1ghtW1ng@roseisnotaplant@DruidChild@Bree-RO@TOM-RO@LadyMacbeth00@RevzZ@honky@missep@mspaceK@redhead@Mona-RO@Randomness@Karinaskii@SmileMonkey

for supporting me through my cancer treatment and recovery. you guys supported me when i couldnt even support msyelf so THANK YOU!

62befebefb332c9f48b8adfca58a53d1.jpg145-thanks-for-your-help.jpgbeautiful_thank_you_notes_greeting_card-r4d4a6962004b4642b0f61f9b3fd9cfea_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yay! @scared01 you're completely welcome, I'm really happy for you Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

You're more than welcome @letitgo Heart Heart

You are so welcome @scared01!

Thank you @TOM-RO, @Bee and @scared01 for supporting me through my post psych appointment struggles! Heart

No problem at all @scared01

We are always here for you. Just as you are for us Heart

aww thats ok @May_ that what we are here for Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I wanted to thank @FootyFan26 and @Mona-RO for the other night Smiley Happy It wasn't very good and you both helped make my night a little less bad. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

OH @FootyFan26 you've changed your picture! I love it! Robot LOL

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thank you to @scared01 for always involving me in conversations and tagging me - it really makes me feel included, and is especially helpful on days when my self-esteem disappears. Thank you! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //