cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The Benefits of Being Kind to Others.

The Benefits of Being Kind to Others.

Highlighted

Re: The Benefits of Being Kind to Others.

I think there are lots of benefits to being kind to others @Trikle Trade! I reckon that one of the biggest ones (other than it's just good to be kind) is that there's a lot of evidence out there that says that if you're kind to others then it's actually good for you too! You live longer, get lest illnesses and life is better. Cool, right? 

Highlighted

i find being kind to others rewarding in a way and besides i find it better to be kind than mean.

i find being kind to others sets the tone towards that other person and makes a good impression on others. sometimes its as simple as agreeing to disgree without further argument.

i dont know other peoples stories or what they ahhve been through so i find it better to be kind, it just might help brighten someones day

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

So true @scared01 Heart

What's the last kind thing you saw someone do for another person?

Highlighted

hmm ive seen a few things but mostly its people taking care of each others horses where we keep our horses. some work and everyone seems to pitch in somewhere, including when i went to hospital people looked after my horse for a whole week! @Bree-RO

Highlighted

Wow that is super kind @scared01 That must have taken some pressure off, is your horse good with other people?

Highlighted

Yes it was a big relief. I only just managed to get hold of someone before my phone was taken 

It helped alot as that was a big stressor

She sinply said- scared dont worry about a thing. Weve got it covered go get the help you need. Weve got D for you.

@Bree-RO

Highlighted

Oh wow such a wonderful feeling to know someone has your back like that Heart @scared01

I liked hearing that Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Yes it was very helpful @Bree-RO 😊

Highlighted

Thanking a lot of you for sharing the useful information.