cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The Confi-dance

Hi everyone Ideasman14 here. 

Wanted to start up a topic along the lines of confidence. So what has been your most confident moment or most recent confident moment? 

Highlighted

Re: The Confi-dance

What a great idea for a post!

I think one of my most recent confident moments I've had was in relation to my uni work. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by it and I thought to myself "You know you can do this, you've done it and done it well so many times before." which was a great confidence boost to get it done Smiley Happy

Highlighted

how cool is this!!!

hmm thats a tough one. 

i recently put an application in for a position somwhere and thought to myself 

"wow go me"

I was really happy with what i said and how much i had to share 

Highlighted

Hey @EloiseRose 

Congratulations!! Having confidence to apply for a job is the hardest typr of confidence to come by. Let us know how you go.

:-)

Highlighted

Yes this is an amazing thread!

A recent confident moment for me was to contact someone about having a coffee and talk about how they got to be where thye are in their career (as they are working in the area I would love to work in too) They said yes and now I get to ask them a whole bunch of questions which Im really excited about... They are really inspiring so the opportunity to talk to them is awesome!

Highlighted

My most recent confident moment was making the move to a new state by myself, that gave me this motivation and strength in me and definitely brought out my confidence.

Woo @ruenhonx thats huge! well done Smiley Very Happy

Something that has helped me with confidence lately is getting my black belt in kickboxing!

I was never a sporty kid, I was the complete opposite in school but finding something I really enjoy and proving that I can be good at things and in areas Im not typically great at shows that I can do things when I commit myself to them

Highlighted

Thanks Smiley Happy @hartley_ black belt in kickboxing Smiley Happy that is so super awesome, I didn't know they did black belts in that.

Sometimes I feel like I'm really awkward around (most) people but this week I hung out at a friend's house with a few other people and had some easy going chats with my new housemate as well.  It made me feel like I really can talk to people that I'm not super close with Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Awesome responses guys. Should probably say mine, I was at a footy game a week ago with my friends. And i saw this girl kinda checking me out. So my friends were like you've been single long enough (2 months that day) you should go up and talk to her. And after probably 10 minutes at half time sweating and freaking out. I calmed myself jumped over some seats and made converation with her. This is the first stranger ive like ever talked too (btws first girl i haven't known before hand ive talked too). So yeah i just introduce myself ask questions like hows the game going. And at 3/4 time i met her beneth the stands. And i got her number and honestly the pause and the look we had on each others face i knew i should have or wanted to kiss her. But then again this was a first time so i thought id just leave it as first time i got a girls number. So yeah that was my most confident moment it was awesome after i felt so pumped. Texted her wasn't even a fake number her real number and yeah chatted a bit in the night. Added her on facebook don't talk much though its hard to make convo but its all good i feel like im back on the attack. And yeah my most confident moment this year.