cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

1. Just closed this tab because I couldn't think of anything positive, but then re-opened it to post, because days when I'm struggling to think of something to write are the days that I need this thread the most!
2. Currently listening to Bullets by Passenger which is one of my favourite songs.
3. Discovered a job in my local area to apply for this morning!
4. Found a way to make my lunch of Easy Mac a little bit healthier (added peas and mint).

1. Got accepted for a unit
2. Bought some furniture and looked at some white goods.
3. Listening to some good music
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Wow @redhead - you got your own place! Now you get to nest and set it up just how you like it!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

1. Slept in, my gosh it was amazing, and much needed!
2. Rang another health clinic in town to enquire about seeing a gp there. Just need to book the apt now
3. Got through my day at work! Couple funny moments
4. Looked up Bullets by Passenger, the description of why he wrote it was so sad yet amazing. Such as awesome song! Thanks @delicatedreamer !

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. Started uni today and loved it Smiley Very Happy
2. Had yummy dumplings... hmmm
3. My niece actually wanted to spend time with me today...sooo cute Smiley Happy

1. More renovation stuff happening at home today which means one step closer to having a finished house (well, finished first floor of house) Smiley Very Happy

2. Should be hearing back from uni about which research project preference I've gotten today and I'm really excited/hopeful I get the one I really want

3. Actually got a reasonable amount of sleep last night after the night before being a disaster

It's hard to think of positives today but I'll try
1. my wall into town this morning
2. Flourish ( a mental health action group)
3. Passed my unit inspection
4. The support I have from RO and friends
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Bee wrote:
1. Slept in, my gosh it was amazing, and much needed!
2. Rang another health clinic in town to enquire about seeing a gp there. Just need to book the apt now
3. Got through my day at work! Couple funny moments
4. Looked up Bullets by Passenger, the description of why he wrote it was so sad yet amazing. Such as awesome song! Thanks @delicatedreamer !

@That's okay @Bee Smiley Very Happy I'm glad you liked it. Yeah the story behind it is amazing hey?! The writing of the story in song is so good, I just love how descriptive the it is. Even though it's about a really specific situation I can really relate to the emotion behind it because of how it's written and I think that's why I like it so much Smiley Happy

1. Got mentioned by @Bee which made me smile Smiley Happy

2. Got to go home from work early because of the weather but still got paid for the whole shift - winner!!

3. My family has been safe from the wild weather. 

- Got my phone fixed after it bugged out on me last night. Cost a bit but less than buying a new one i guess...

- At home relaxing for the afternoon now and will see a fringe show later with my boyfriend

- found a sweeeeeeet retro armchair yesterday on the bulk rubbish pile down the road, got it home only to realise ITS A FREAKIN RECLINER WITH A FOOT REST!!!!!! its so comfy and doesnt even feel like it has fleas ! winning

1. Woke up and didn't press snooze on my alarm more than once!! 

2. Had the best coffee, really set up my day Smiley Happy

3. Met the best people at a workshop, really loving new friends