cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

Thats cool they didnt charge you! thankgod for people having good days like that haha @j95

It also shows that sometimes if you dont ask you dont receive! Sometimes all you have to do is ask or tell someone whats going on

Good on you for facing it !

Highlighted

1. Started tafe today. It was tiring but fun
2. Went to my old accommodation and had a good chat to my old worker. She was so excited to see me and hear about how I'm going.
3. Finally got round to the housework I'd been putting off these last couple of months. So shiny.
4. Listening to the new album of one of my favourite bands.
5. Full of energy even tho I haven't slept for a couple of days.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

1. Discovering the true peace in saying, when something unexpected hit me today: "It is what it is."
2. Experiencing the pure vicarious joy in seeing someone I love, doing something that puts them in their bliss or on their path - even if that activity doesn't include me.
3. Realising with gratitude, that eventhough my physical health is at its lowest ebb right now, that the power to change my emotional energy starts with me - and that I support the healing process by doing all i can to look after myself better today and every day.
X
Highlighted

"Treat yourself as if you already are what you'd like to be" ~ Wayne Dyer
Highlighted

Congratulations! You have done it! Feel proud and happy within yourself that you have made the commitment to improve your life. However big or small you would like this improvement to be YOU are taking action to make a change for the better and that is huge!
1. Spending time playing with the boys today!
2. Amazing what a juice cleanse and a dose of Prednisone can do to get things back on track again! :-)
3. It's Friday!! And I don't care how many obstacles life throws - I trust in the universe, myself, my family and in my friends, that it's in my power to create the relationships and life I want. Even if we're on different paths right now.. I respect that.
*feeling grounded, affectionate and patient* :-)
Highlighted

That's beautifully said @Mermaidgirl6

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

1. Boyfriend came home from his mums with a yummy vegie curry!

2. Housemates band is rehearsing at our house and we get to listen to them Smiley Happy they are so good!

3. Booked accomodation for most of the places we are staying in Europe last night, its beginning to feel more real now its getting so close!

Highlighted

1. Good day at tafe
2. Got my homework done before I thought I would
3. Nice long walk
4. Yummy orange (I hadn't had an orange for so long)
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

What are you studying @redhead ?

How good are nice juicy flavorsome oranges!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

1. Mindfully eating my lunch with my little boy - grass-fed lamb loin chops with sauerkraut.

2. Having a really lovely talk this morning with the Carers Respite Agency registration officer.

3. Tonight I get my 90-minute massage they come to my home. A bit pricey... but I'm worth it!! ♥ ♥