cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

Congrats @j95! Hope you did a happy dance. That's a great win to take you into the weekend! Smiley Very Happy

(Also agree clean house = clear head!)

1. Made it through yesterdays and todays shifts at work, despite my wrist aching like mad
2. Spoilt myself with a couple new tops and picked up my new pjs, so awesome! Smiley Very Happy
3. Felt positive and happy after work. And funnily enough most of my shift I was checking dates on products! haha I was like this driven person I didn't recognize! Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

thats so awesome @Bee

its funny how sometimes you can have fun or time will fly when you are doing things that other times you would find boring haha Smiley Happy

1. went to the markets and got yummy food and saw so many cute dogs

2. came home and had a nap 

3. feeling tired and groggy still.. hope im not getting my boyfriends cold ! >.<  might just rest a  bit and listen to my dog currently snoring hehe so cute Smiley Happy

@hartley_ my dog snores outside my bedroom window during her afternoon nap! It's both adorable and annoying haha Smiley Happy

1. Woke up at a decent time
2. Did some more work on a uni assignment
3. Homemade soup for dinner Smiley Very Happy

It's been waaay too long since I've made a post on this thread!

TODAY
1. Had chips for lunch Smiley Very Happy
2. Beautiful weather, although a little too hot.
3. I have the house to myself
4. I'm sick but water doesn't taste disgusting when I drink it so that means my throat is okay!
5. I still have malteasers and these delicious... um... things.
6. My mum asked me about pronouns, which shows that she is really accepting of my decision. (now if only I wasn't so indecisive, I could tell her exactly which one...)
7. I started talking to one of my old school friends again and she's replying and it's conversational!
8. 101 Dalmatians here I come! (I just realised that it hasn't been loading :\ but still awesome!) I've already watched both the cartoon movies (I tried watching the cartoon tv series but... no.)
9. 101 Dalmatians has begun! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

YESTERDAY
1. Wear it Purple day!
2. I made an awesome page in my book (the one I posted in one of the threads). Which has a hilarious story to it involving how distracted I get.
3. I started a conversation with a different friend and she also replied and it was also conversational!
4. I sent my mum the link to my website and after awhile she understood and was supportive and asked questions and so. (She complained a bit because I wasn't replying but I was also in school, so clearly I couldn't reply.)
5. I got to sleep in and woke up before my alarm!
6. Ah... well I did loose my campus card (again) but my friend used hers for me, so there's the positive!
7. The page in my book. That was awesome.
8. I got five new colour pens, plus a ruler and a new black pen(mine was almost out of ink) plus some delicious wafer biscuits (Manner, made in Austria and absolutely delicious!). I bought the colour pens because I didn't have all the colours I needed to draw the flags! Smiley Tongue
8. Dinner was tip-top! Leftovers from last night but still good!
9. I got to have a whole packet of giorotto(or something) to myself! They're small but really nice. They're like Ferror Rocieres (or whatever they're called.
10. My first friend I came out to is also really supportive of me and helped me out when I asked her about telling others.
11. A kick-ass day! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Whoa, so many positives @N1ghtW1ng! Sending all the good vibes your way Heart

It's awesome to hear that your mum is becoming more supportive and is willing to learn more about what's ok and what's not Heart

1. Went to a farmers' market to pick up a cheese hamper and  apples for a dinner party
  2. Spent time in the great outdoors and played with a friendly labrador Smiley Very Happy
  3. Currently watching Pokemon Indigo League Heart

1) Went to an Incident Management information day today which was really good. It was great for networking, and I look forward to doing my course to get involved.

2) Went to my Aunty's 50th birthday party.

3) I ate a Coffee flavoured Vanilla Slice. Yum!

Busy day Smiley Very Happy

@Myvo farmers markets are the best! I need to go to my local one more often.
@Richardman why would you ruin vanilla slice with coffee? That's just a waste Smiley Tongue I'm kidding

For yesterday:
1. Went to the footy
2. We won!
3. Had a seat right in front of the swans goals
4. Treated myself to a chocolate muffin
5. It was mostly sunny all day
6. Went to bed at a decent time Smiley Happy

haha @lokifish. It was just the icing that was coffee flavoured - the custard was still vanilla! The icing was a weird icky colour green though.. Anyways, coffee flavoured anything is good Smiley Tongue

And it sounds like you had a great day yesterday!

Today:

1) Got paid (YAY)

2) I've borrowed my dads car for a week, since my one has practically fallen apart

3) Bought a couple of cheap video games down the street

4) Got to play with my puppies. Our old dog had a litter of 7! (Most of them have gone to good homes now Smiley Sad )

5) Had chicken kiev for dinner

6) Treating myself to Ice Cream for dessert