cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

Three positives of the weekend plus today;
Sat1. Raclette is the best food in the world. Melted cheese with potatoes and other things. BEST EVER!
Sat2. Those kids (two girls, 2 and 4years) are so cute!
Sat3. Got to watch Ninjago
Sat4. Found out what Geschwindingkeit is in English. (It's Speed, in case you were wondering).

Sun1. Woke up before my alarm.
Sun2. Weather wasn't that bad.
Sun3. My lunch was nice.

Mon(today!)
1. First day back at school, seeing my friends who I hadn't seen over the holidays (all outside of two)
2. My friend gave me a special gift! It's a calendar for this year with pictures from me, friends and Switzerland plus a really lovely letter.
3. Tofu piccatas in the Mensa today plus hot chips was an excellent lunch. And I ate the rest from two of my friends plus the chips from another. I was very hungry. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Oh and a plus for today is that I didn't fall over in the snow while running to the bus or walking to and from school. Smiley Very Happy (I was running because I was running late. Smiley Tongue)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

1. Saw my therapist even tho I couldn't say much
2. appointment with my psychiatrist went well.
3. Bubble tea.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

1. Did Yoga and went for a run

(try this: smile even if you feel silly/dumb/hilarious and hold it... Notice how your mouth feels, your forehead pulling back, your cheeks, where your tongue sits etc... It's great to do at the end of a yoga session. Mindful smiling!)

2. Enrolment complete

3. Tax return done

1) Created a list of mental health New Years resolutions. I wasn't going to do it as I have my reservations about resolutions. But I'm thinking about sharing it with everyone I know. I want to share it with someone - I don't exactly have any real life friends I see or can discuss it with - but I don't want to keep my illness a secret (break the stigma!), and maybe sharing my list will inspire others to make their own goals. Perhaps someone might want to help me achieve my goals too? Reaching out is top of my list. So I may as well try it.

2) Prawn stir-try for dinner.

3) Maxibon for dessert.

1. Fasnacht sugar-pringles.
2. Delicious pizza lunch.
3. Didn't fall over today.

1. Mango for breakfast

2. Feeling pretty good despite bad nights sleep

3. Caramel coffee

1. Super awesome snow.
2. Didn't fall over once.
3. Friends. Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng I must admit that I love how not falling over is always the highlight of your day

3 Positives of Today:

1) Muffins.

2) Homemade hamburgers for dinner

3) Made an awesome Chai Latte!

3 Positives of Yesterday:

1) Big brekky (sausages, bacon and scrambled eggs)

2) Went to the BBL cricket to watch the two Melbourne teams play. My team won the women's game (which was a great game) but the men's team lost.

3) Saw the Veronicas perform at the cricket (aka. My fave guilty pleasure female pop music duo from the 00's) Smiley Very Happy

4) Fireworks!

Second that! It's endearing @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle