cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

I also bought myself a new go pro!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

1. I drank two giant mugs of chai tea with soy milk and honey... and I'm now on my third!

2. It's been a bit rainy! I love rain.

3. My wifi is working a bit this evening... and a technician will finally be coming to work things out tomorrow! Yay!

1. Went for a run 

2. Studied

3. Relaxed :-) 

1. Caught up with an old friend

2. Studied

3. Had a good day at work

1. It's finally warm after a week of cold spring weather
  2. Dinner plans tonight!
  3. Cleaned my room and helped out with cleaning the house (for an inspection, but still, the house is so clean!!!)

1. Made yummy healthy choc slice which is setting in the fridge
2. The dogs and I just went for a walk around Ceres environment park
3. Day off for Melb cup this week
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

1. I slept well, and slept in.

2. I don't feel completely overwhelmed by my looming exams.

3. Honey and crunchy peanut butter on toast.

I'm going to do both yesterday and today because yesterday was an awesome day Smiley Very Happy

Yesterday:

1. Met up with a good friend

2. We had very tasty mexican food for lunch

3. Went to see a really interesting talk by Waleed Aly 

Today:

1. Had a good sleep in

2. Roasting some delicious smelling veggies for the week and I feel very organised for doing so Smiley Tongue

3. Watched some Brooklyn 99

I have already posted on this thread a few times already but I feel like it's really important to remind ourselves about the positive aspects of our daily lives! 

Today my three positives are: 

1) I got a lot of study done 

2) I got to play with my puppy 

3) I got to sleep in! (So important to me Smiley Tongue)

1. Work was nice.
2. Had a good shower.
3. New episode of Rescue Bots is out. Guess what I'm doing tonight Smiley Tongue

And for the week, because I've had a good week.
1. Made a goals list.
2. Did some more sketches while watching a show and they turned out nice (trying to draw a robot who was hardly appearing onscreen when I wanted him to was hard! Smiley Tongue)
3. I talked during my mod interview, super proud of myself for that.
4. Told (well, emailed) my mum about the mod thing and also spoke about it. Technically I'm an adult so it doesn't matter but still Smiley Tongue
5. My room is STILL clean! Smiley Very Happy (I actually can't remember when I cleaned it, but that's also good because it means it's been clean for awhile!)
6. Done some work on my assignment that's due in a week. So prepared!
7. Started reading again, beginning with Eon by Alison Goodman. An awesome book based around traditions and such from Ancient China. Has dragons. Super awesome.
8. Also read the Ahsoka novel, my favourite Star Wars character, in one night because I didn't want to stop Smiley Tongue Loved it!
9. Made my sticker chart thing with my crayons. Super proud of it. And it starts tomorrow!! I decided I'd start it on a Monday. It has fourteen days and should last for about 10 weeks because I'm using different coloured stickers for each fortnight.
10. This week has been a good week.
11. Yesterday was the perfect chill day. I did absolutely nothing and it was wonderful.
12. I went to uni and did some talking.
13. SOMEONE SAT NEXT TO ME Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I sat at a group of tables, and someone sat next to me Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy AND I helped them out with the assignment we've got, because I'd already done some prep so I shared it with them. So happy.
14. Dog training was good. I did fall again (that silly dog, he's lucky I love him Smiley Tongue) but it was still good.
15. It's been a good week. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!