cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. Did make it to uni
2. Really nice time with my friend where, similar to an episode of Seinfeld, we didn't do anything but we felt like we did. Though I did push myself to do things I'm not usually comfortable with (like singing and sharing more about myself)
3. Tried new food!
4. Met a new doggy
5. Had a conversation about my friendship with another friend and realised how sorta ridiculous my thoughts/worries about that friendship have been, so now I realise we're fine.
6. Didn't (I think) add to my sunburn! (somehow)

1. Didn't get upset that I had a bad nights sleep because I was sick

2. Ran about 15km and passed some guy who was also running - makes me feel fast Smiley Very Happy

3. Iced my knees because one was really sore

4. Did my washing

5. Made zucchini slice and muffins (and I put a heap of other veggies in them)

6. Did some cleaning / gardening

7. Hugged big ted 

1. Early morning walk

2. Did a bit of housework

3. Unpacked the shopping

4. Watched videos/DVDs

5. Colouring in

Re: Three or more positives of today

@loves netball how about "three or more positives of today"? Smiley Tongue

1. Just caught my dad as he was driving off so I could get a lift home. He almost just waved and kept driving, but then he remembered to pull over Smiley Tongue

2. I had a really good tut session at uni today. It was for maths (go figure Smiley Tongue) but less about maths itself and more about teaching maths. Definitely a good session. Also someone complimented me on my banana backpack Smiley Very Happy

3. I brought one of my teddies (actually, more like kitty Smiley Tongue) to uni today and it was nice. Smiley Happy I liked having him there. And he fit in my bag, so I could see him from my chair with my bag open or have him on my lap all secret-like Smiley Happy

4. My new phone case came today and 1- it fits (yay) and 2- I really like it. It's got marvel and dc heroes on it like batman, robin, wonder woman, spiderman, iron man, green lantern, wolverine, superman, captain america and the flash. (I may or may not of just listed every hero on my case Smiley Tongue)

Re: Three or more positives of today

8. Went to work
9. Watched some netball
10. Let myself calm down after some horrible things were directed at me today (note I'm not referring to RO)
11. Bought chocolate Smiley Very Happy

1. Found out of my sister got star of the week which is really nice and I'm going to check I'm allowed to go to her school tomorrow to watch her get it, so proud, she tries so hard
2. Did a bit of drawing
3. Tim tams were good
4. these braces will be off in less than a week
5. I lost a peice of clothing ages ago that I really liked and my partner messaged me today and told me its at her house, good, cause i really like it.
6. Went to Kmart and bought heap of those $2 kids things like light up bouncy balls and funny erasers and I'm going to take them when I see my siblings tomorrow because I know they'll like them. I'm always giving them gifts Smiley Tongue always
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

1. Calling my case manager so I wouldn't do anything silly being sick
2. Eating chocolate
3. Puzzle
4. Gym (weights)
5. Started watching a lecture for uni and got a new text book
6. Laying on big ted (he makes a good pillow)
Highlighted

1. Morning walk

2. Saw my GP

3. Did some washing

4. Applied for intermission

5. Stayed safe

1. Saw my siblings
2. Guided meditation with my partner on my bed converted into a nest
3. My housemates weren't annoying today
4. Stood up for my beliefs and my culture
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

yesterday:
1. Tai Chi in the park was nice (although it did have spurts of heat which sucked, and it rained but that was nicer)
2. Lunch was nice (I went out with sister's fiance family)
3. Work was relatively enjoyable (but only barely)
4. Played xbox with bro and his friend