cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

1. Having the left over Italian food from last night for lunch Smiley Tongue

2. Feeling a bit better than the first half of the day after doing some cleaning up

3. Seeing a friend later

Almost forgot about this Smiley Tongue
Yesterday:
1. Finished my landscape drawing (it's pretty crap but I haven't torn it out or scribbled over it so I say job well done Smiley Tongue)
2. Bought a leatherbound book of Grimms Fairytales (original ones)
3. Bought a new sketchpad, modelling clay (just cause) and a box for things.
4. Had some veggie tempura sushi thing that I now love and will always want for ever. (I might even have some soon because I need more modelling clay that I got from the reject shop)

Today:
1. Sort of know what's going on with my assignments (at least, the ones due in a couple of weeks Smiley Tongue)
2. It was a nice day
3. Finally made a clay winnie the pooh... body Smiley Tongue I've run out of yellow clay so he's missing his head.

Been a while since I've been in this thread.

1. I got some study done today!!! I got some reading done, and I did some questions
2. I went for a bit of a walk, not a long one but a short one. Smiley Happy
3. I played with one of my cats with a red laser light just on dark outside to bring him it. It was hilarious spinning in a circle and watching him run massive circles around me - literally! It was a good laugh Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Ooh can we see your landscape drawing @N1ghtW1ng? I bet it's awesome Smiley Happy 

@Bee Well done getting some work done today!! And cats are wonderful, aren't they? Cat Wink

1. Yummy oatmeal for afternoon tea

2. I got some study done to prep for class tomorrow

3. I managed not to SH last night even though it was a situation where I usually would Smiley Happy 

It's over here @DruidChild Smiley Happy Plus other drawings by me and some other users (and yours, if you'd like to share Smiley Happy)

1. I made a Tigger to go with Pooh bear Smiley Happy (of course, I ran out of clay again and he has no arms or head Smiley Tongue)

2. Lollypops Smiley Happy

3. Tiger bread is delicious and I love it.

I do this every night before bed and it really helps finishing the day thinking of positives!

1. Seeing my friends and making them laugh

2. The delicious food I got to eat

3. Being able to sit down, relax and just breath Smiley Happy 

@Jrt14 it is a wonderful way of getting some positives out of the day Smiley Happy I mean to do it every day but I keep forgetting Smiley Tongue

1. Went to all my classes today
2. bought more clay (although a different brand so I hope the colours are okay)
3. I can make it for a GR! Smiley Happy (now whether or not I will actually pay attention)

@DruidChild my cats are absolutely amazing Smiley Very Happy

my positives for today
1. I was able to fight through an uncomfortable discussion about my mental health with my GP
2. I walked through my old old work place (Supermarket) and bumped into a couple old colleagues and had a chat Smiley Happy Which made me feel better after my appointment with my GP
3. I submitted my second assessment for one of my units.
4. I got my result back within half hour. I got 98% ! Smiley Very Happy

giphy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee those are awesome!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Yay for results! Smiley Happy

Yesterday:
1. Had some yummy chips
2. My tutor went over the first assignment in the tute
3. Hrm... I didn't miss the train

@N1ghtW1ng - It always feels great to be able to get on the train that just arrived. Like how when you drive and all the traffic lights have been green. Smiley Happy

My positives for today:
1. Drinking tea with my lunch
2. Not getting rained on this morning
3. Being able to cross things off my to-do list. Smiley Happy

Overall, there's evidence that today has been productive even though I feel like I have just done the small things