cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

Here's a bunch of positives from the past whatever

1. I finally finished my prac! Huzzah!
2. Tutoring is going well (hopefully Smiley Happy)
3. Got weekly shifts at my workshop job Smiley Wink yay for money
4. Survived the martial arts seminar! (even though I missed the second day because I was sick)
5. The weekend was great
6. I finally have a free week where I have nothing in the morning and oh it's beautiful Smiley Tongue

And some from today
1. A delicious sandwich for lunch
2. Having a clean room is beautiful
3. I finished my drawing prompts things. Hopefully I'll use them and they'll help me. OH I FORGOT POSES! hehe Smiley Tongue ANYWAY
4. Delicious ice creams Smiley Wink

Positives of today:

1. My boss forgot I was working today, and when she saw me reaction was one of happiness, and I feel (or am at least telling myself) that it wasn't out of her being happy that someone was there, but that I was there.
2. Three of my friends stepped up and were around when I really needed to not feel alone - with only one of them knowing this. It makes me feel like things are going to be okay.
3. Had a nice quick talk with one of my housemates which makes me feel reassured that I am liked/wanted in this house.
4. My shift at work went quickly and I was asked to stay for an extra hour - happy money.
5. I'm glad that my boyfriend is feeling better about exams. And that our messages have been really nice. I've been sappily thankful for him lately.

When I went to write this I thought I'd struggle to find any positives of the day but then these five happened and I think I actually feel better Smiley Happy 

1. I got asked to take photos for the local theatres opening season (Which is kinda a big deal for them!) I am absolutely honoured that they chose me to photograph their event, considering I'm an unknown photographer and we have like a gazillion photographers in my town!
2. I got a phone call at lunch about an interview with a motel/hotel (The non-pub one! I get them mixed up!) in town! Which is awesome!
3. I managed and coped through the rise of some difficult emotions!
4. I bought myself a new handbag as I was getting irritated with the one I was using and didn't have what I wanted!
5. I got the style I wanted in a nice natural tan/golden colour, AND it was on SALE!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yesterday:

1. Finally finished moving all my stuff into the new house!

2. Watched a movie with my sister

3. My partner was in a car accident (which is NOT a positive haha Smiley Sad) but it meant that I got to spend the evening with him as I picked him up

Today:

1. Bought myself a new pair of runners (as I destroyed my old ones yesterday in the mud Smiley Tongue)

2. Got petrol

3. Been at uni getting some study done

1. Spoke to a friend I haven't for a bit and it sounds like we're going to catch up soon
2. Had a nice breakfast with boyfriend and his siblings
3. Boyf and I were able to have a couple of tough things come up today and still be okay.
4. Started watching Stranger Things
5. Made time for RO
Highlighted

1. Jumping back on the forums after a little while

2. Finally got a frame for a print a have that I've been meaning to get for ages

3. Having a fairly productive day 

1. My brother made a yummy mango smoothie for us

2. I'm wearing comfy clothes

3. I'm starting to recover from the cough I've had

1. more drawing
2. textured tangle
3. organised art drawer

Yesterday:

1. One of my best friends and I spoke more than we have been lately

2. I got through and did good at work despite being extremely tired the whole day

3. Bought stamps so I can send my friend a birthday card.

1. Woke up at a not bad time, and despite being tired have continued to stay up
2. When the first thing I did to be productive today failed, I did another productive thing
3. My room is cleaner and I helped clean the house and I feel really happy with that.

4. People were discussing how I manage money and it was full of positives.