cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

Yesterday (which was a friday! (haha I remembered without checking Smiley Tongue)
1. Ju jitsu was nice
2. I don't actually remember much of friday (oh wait now I do) - tutoring was nice
3. Watched some more Marvel movies. All I've got left is the rest of Spiderman, Thor and Black Panther. Smiley Very Happy

Today:
1. Chill morning
2. I watched season 6 of Voltron and it was spectacular.
3. Twisties Smiley Wink

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today:
1. Bought clothes, with some v nice clothes
2. I avoided the rain
3. I bought a snack, but didn't overdo on the snacks so I get to still feel like I ate okay today.

1. Had a nice sleep in
2. Going to see a movie this arvo (Breath)
3. Hopefully booking a holiday later today

Did you book the holiday @May_?

1. Made good time for breakfast
2. Breakfast was nice, and I ate all of it
3. Dinner was also nice, and I ate a lot.
4. Booked a trip to Darwin
5. Nice walk with my dog

Yesterday:
1. Lovely time at the fair
2. Got myself some more stickers AND a couple of new wristbands. They're great.
3. Learnt how to play four new board games. Very nice.
4. The board games group was really nice.
5. I wrote a different name I've been thinking of trying out and someone called me by it and it was neat (I wrote it on a name tag Smiley Tongue)
6. Someone apologised for assuming and asked my pronouns. That was nice of them.
7. I listened to Ninjago on the train because I finally put it on my phone and man it's such amazing music!
8. Yummy chips for dinner
9. I said hello to people I met at a previous event and it was so nice to have some people I had already met before.
10. It was a good day.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@Birdeye Unfortunately the travel agent I was going to pop into to see if they could offer really cheap flights was closed by the time we got there Smiley Sad oh well it's probably for the best because I think we need to do a bit more planning before booking the flights anyway

Ooh Darwin exciting! Have you been before?

1. Tea!
2. Tidied up my desk and it is looking so clear and minimal Smiley Very Happy
3. Did some exercise this morning

@May_ Well, good to hear that it's all going to work out for the better this way. Where are you thinking of going?
I haven't, and it's going to be my first holiday with the family that I'm going with. Very unsure of what to expect!
Highlighted

Over the weekend
1. I did lots of self-care - colouring, watching Suits, I even did some photography!
2. I had plays and purs with my cats!
3. I spent some time out from home which was relaxing

Today
1. Had a job search appointment which despite what we went through I coped with very well! SO yay!
2. I was able to go to two different places in search of camera lens' which neither store actually stock, but I did it and coped with that well!
3. I saw an aid teacher from high school which I knew and went up and said hello, it was nice having a chat with her Smiley Happy

Next weeks Getting Real: SCAVENGER HUNT RO STYLE!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Yesterday:

1. Dropped my grandma home after dinner and she called me "cara, bella," which means 'beautiful dear' in Italian.

2. Got to get a fair bit of reading done on the train.

3. Sleep in!

4. Asked a question at the book event I went to, even though I was nervous, and the author said it was a good question!

Today:

1. My friend brought muffins to work for us.

2. Got a bit of creative writing done.

3. Dropped off my writing pieces to an exhibit and now all I have to do is wait until the opening event on Friday.

4. Petrol was relatively cheap this morning. 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //