Re: Three positives of today
1. My aunt apologised to me
200. I FREAKING SURVIVED SO MANY DAYS OF SOCIALISATION I WANT A MEDAL But in all seriousness, I did so much socialisation with strangers and stuff like that (my sis got married) so go me!
201. Yummy yum snacks!
202. Hilda is such an amazing cartoon I love it a lot.
203. Ruby was cleaning herself off and nearly fell off the table (just now, I laughed out loud)
204. My cousin screamed at a movie because he didn't know what to say and it was freaking hilarious. My mum didn't stop laughing for several minutes.
205. The wedding was at such a pretty area! So beautiful
206. I'm doing well at ju jitsu
207. I've finished several of my assignments, only a couple left to go!!
208. I mentioned Hilda already but I'm mentioning it again because I love it
209. I drew for three days in a row and I drew some more today
210. I've bought some awesome LEGO sets
211. I'm about to start my third rewatch of Hilda, and I don't care
Okay that's it for now. I'm so exhausted.
Things to check out:
Stressed about the bushfires? Have a look here for ways to cope
What topics/discussions do you want see in 2020? Share your ideas here!
Check out this weeks well-being activity: Explore somewhere new! Game
Seen something fantastic on the forums?