Re: Three positives of today
1. My aunt apologised to me
200. I FREAKING SURVIVED SO MANY DAYS OF SOCIALISATION I WANT A MEDAL But in all seriousness, I did so much socialisation with strangers and stuff like that (my sis got married) so go me!
201. Yummy yum snacks!
202. Hilda is such an amazing cartoon I love it a lot.
203. Ruby was cleaning herself off and nearly fell off the table (just now, I laughed out loud)
204. My cousin screamed at a movie because he didn't know what to say and it was freaking hilarious. My mum didn't stop laughing for several minutes.
205. The wedding was at such a pretty area! So beautiful
206. I'm doing well at ju jitsu
207. I've finished several of my assignments, only a couple left to go!!
208. I mentioned Hilda already but I'm mentioning it again because I love it
209. I drew for three days in a row and I drew some more today
210. I've bought some awesome LEGO sets
211. I'm about to start my third rewatch of Hilda, and I don't care
Okay that's it for now. I'm so exhausted.
Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!
Things to check out:
Our Weekly Wellbeing activity is all about making time for fun!
ReachOut has reached 10,000 members on the forums!
Submit a question for our Live Event for NAIDOC week featuring Career Trackers!
Seen something fantastic on the forums?
Click here to nominate awesome posts for a Friday Five!