cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

They're really annoying, especially when they come in on waves and you don't see them @annabethxchase Smiley Frustrated

A family friend of mine from Canada came to visit us about 2 years ago and we took her to the beach a few hours after she landed because, after such a long flight, she wanted to feel awake. She takes one step into the water and gets stung hahaha Smiley LOL

Haha @unwind that would've been a rude awakening Smiley Happy

1. its raining and we definently need it
2. ive been able to watch some of my greys anatomy dvds
3. ive managed to clean the house up which has been bugging me all week but no energy to do so
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I have returned for more positives! I am super tired though, so I wonder how far I'll get through... Smiley Tongue Let's find out!

1. FREAKING SPIDERMAN INTO THE SPIDERVERSE. Wait... I think I said this one before... BUT I don't care! Because I LOVED it.
2. What's Up Danger is such a beautiful song, I am in love. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
3. I finally went through all my shirts! My wardrobe looks so much neater now. (of course, I do have a ton of coathangers on my floor... but I'll get to them!)
(hah I forgot I had this open)
4. Can I say What's Up Danger again? Because it's currently on and I love it. So I'm gonna say it again Smiley Tongue
(oh I'm so tired)
5. Fun dinner with my parents.
6. My brother and his gf were gone the entire day, so I had the house to myself.
7. Cleaned the entire kitchen today.
8. Watched more Ben 10, the classic.
9. HTTYD 3 COMES OUT IN THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Young Justice's new season comes out next year!!!!!!
11. So does the final season of Star Wars the Clone Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. Nerdy me is SOOO happy for next year.

I'm too tired, that's as far as we're getting today Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Monday
1. Ran GR
2. Did some colouring
3. Tried something new with my colouring in

Tuesday (I don't remember yesterday Smiley Very Happy )

Today
1. Slept in
2. Got kitty cuddles
3. Played with said kitty too!
4. Managed to walk two houses length and back twice without needing the crutch and in sandals (the ones I shouldn't be wearing yet)
5. I'm able to walk around home without the crutch too! (Although I need it sometimes when the pain gets bad, but progress!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. Engaged in some good self-care after bad anxiety attack yesterday
2. Dog had a wash n' clip, now he looks really small Smiley LOL
3. Spent a good part of the afternoon making a plan for myself if I experience bad anxiety again
4. Reconnected with an internet friend who I haven't talked to in about 10 months

1.  I ate some cheese and vegemite shapes... that were shaped like australia... what an amazing world we live in ahaha Smiley Happy
2. Got some little things done so i'm working my way through my to-do list, slowly but surely

3. Hung with my sister which is always a bonus to any day Smiley Happy 

ahh it’s only Australia hahaha @ecla34

1. bought 2 new tangles !!!!

2. saw psychologist from my team and she was nice and i started crying oops...

3. bumped into the registered psychiatrist from yesterday before my app with crisis team and she asked how i was doing Smiley Happy

1. Slept in
2. Spent some time on the gorums responding to posts and it made me feel good
3. Walked to the end of the intersection and back again today with the crutch again! Wooo
4. Had a meowing conversation with one of my cats
5. Oh I also had cuddles with my old cat who likes to think he's independent and need no human Smiley LOL
6. Laughs on the forums at the "Type the above username with your elbow" it's cracking me up!!!
7. The sunset tonight was gorgeous!!!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

gorums !!!! BAHHAAHA I’m dying !! i just made the weirdest laugh in the world Smiley LOL @Bee idk why i find that so funny hehe