cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. ice skating Smiley Happy

2. wore my “mental health matters” jumper and felt comfortable wearing it without people making faces etc

3. kesha song came on while ice skating and all my social anxiety disappeared for that song 

1. Escaped the 39 degree heat
2. A storm came which cooled down everything
3. Read an interesting tweet -- replace "I'm sorry" with "thank you", not in every situation, but for example "I'm sorry I'm so late". Change that to "thank you for waiting for me", it swaps out negativity for positivity Smiley Happy.

1. the dr listened to my concerns this time about my injury. i usually have troubles with someone listening.
2. the weather was soo much cooler here today. nice from the 40 deg heats weve been having
3. i had a really nice hot chocolate earlier
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

1. Went to the beach for a walk

2. Became friends with my neighbour's puppy (hopefully he doesn't bark at me anymore 😆)

3. Cleaned my apartment (kinda)

Highlighted

1. bought new shoes that were 60% off !!!

2. finally passed a hard level on my game

3. loads of kisses and cuddles with maggie Heart

1. done some drawing - haven't done it in ages
2. Working on a henna right now Smiley Happy
3. Had some spaghetti for lunch

1. cooler today so was able to go out
2. went to a shopping centre and was able to control my anxiety somehow
3. finally found migraine medication which actually works for me

1. a year 7 girl going into year 8 reached out to me and told me how terrified she was to go into year 8. she also asked me how to handle panic attacks Smiley Happy it felt so good to be able to help her out and ive never spoken to her in my life !!

2. today has been up and down but currently feeling alright and i feel like i might have a purpose Smiley Happy

3. loved talking to you today !! Heart @annabethxchase

Today
1. GP made sure I got an appointment to see my regular GP on Monday for a new mental health care plan
2. Managed to parallel park into a tight space (This is a big deal atm as It's my first parallel park since I started driving again 3 weeks ago!
3. When I came home from my appointment, my old cat saw me drive into the driveway and turned out and walked home! Heart he then came to me and jumped up on his back legs to be picked up and brought inside! This is a BIG deal because 1 he doesn't like being inside and 2 he spent all night inside last night!
4. I have had cuddles with all 3 cats today!
5. My sparkly gold pens came in today! And BOY are they sparkly!!!!
6. This ice pack feeeels soo good on my foot and ankle
7. Oh this morning I rang to book in with the other business who want to interview me and it's this week also!
8. Physio found my referral plan so I can see physio on Friday! Smiley Very Happy
9. I was able to process some old photos I found on my laptop (as I've been cleaning it out as it's sooo slow)
10. I'm feeling better after writing this list of positives from today! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

so many positives even though you've had a tough day !!Smiley Very Happy @Bee

1. horse therapy was great !!!!

2. beat E and K at taking Buddy (horse) through the obstacle course Smiley LOL

3. crying of laughterSmiley Very Happy they are very amusing !!

4. gorgeous tinklebell (horse) cuddled with me Heart

5. currently enjoying talking to a few users on the forums x

6. seeing a new psychiatrist on friday and hopefully they'll change my meds !

7. very happy with how productive ive been today especially with self-care, it may seem little what ive done but a big achieve since i cant barely get out bed in the morning Smiley Wink