awesome list @litgym Smiley Happy

Re: Three positives of today

1. Cool trains in hot weather.

2. Rain

3. Nice dinner tonight.

4. Lovely RO community. Heart

Feeling good today yay

1. Went window shopping for glasses because mine are old, dumb and broke, and found some that could really WORK
2. Heard about this neat thing called transition lens, woooo
3. Nearly have accommodation sorted out
4. Prepared a proper letter to be sent to a proper address for the first time ever, rip
5. Family friends are popping in tomorrow to my surprise, and that's gonna make my week
6. Lots of self-care
7. Cooked a dinner that really hit the spot
8. I will always welcome a dose of wind and rain
Highlighted

Yesterday:
1. Went swimming Smiley Happy
2. My Nanna's goneee!!!
3. Had some spaghetti for lunch Smiley Happy

@litgym absolutely! It was so nice to be able to recognise that it was a tough day but also enjoy the positive moments! It's taken me a while to get to this point but I'm happy I'm experiencing it Smiley Happy
Your positives are amazing! I have this image in my head of what I presume Tinkerbell to look like hugging you and it's just beautiful! Heart

@nyke a transition lens? Is that one where it gets a bit stronger at the bottom? Or changes to a darker shade outside? I'm so curious? (Fellow glasses wearer!)

1. Woke at ALL of my 6 alarms Smiley LOL
2. Made it on time for my interview and felt relatively calm - thanks to all the lovely support! Heart
3. No one looked twice at the crutch, it was like it was invisible! Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy
4. I feel confident with how the interview went. - It was soo different to others I had, so much more relaxed which was nice!
5. I went for a drive to find the place for tomorrow's interview and glad I did as I thought this business' building was a different business' building... (In my mind it made sense, but now I realise it doesn't Smiley LOL
6. I found the right place! Smiley Very Happy
7. I've done some colouring

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee i love your postives!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

1. i watched some greys anatomy
2. the weather is so much cooler and weve had some rain which we really needed
3. i learnt a new pattern with crochet
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

1. Did some exercise (Zumba despite the fact that is horrible to see myself trying to dance in the mirror :")!)

2. Ate some healthy foods 

3. I'm going to meet up with a really good friend I haven't seen for a long time !!!! 

@scared01 another Greys fan!? Whooop!

@sylviaisaplant welcome to RO! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yeah @Bee, transitions are the ones that turn black when you're in direct light like the sun (so they're makeshift sunglasses per say)