Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. swam Smiley Happy
2 GOT TANGLESSS
3. Having some noodles
4. gonna play some sims

oooh yes @nyke! I've heard of those before!

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. uh colouring in ?

Highlighted

Yayy @Bee!! I'm so glad the interview went well for you, I've been wondering today how that went. I guess it just goes to show that it's so important to push through the difficult times, because look how it turned out -- you're confident with how it went!! Just imagine if present-you would have told that to past-you the other day haha Smiley LOL. So happy for you Smiley Very Happy

On a different note, I've had a boring af day Smiley LOL (holidays hey, what can you do?), some positives though:

1. had a hash brown (haven't had one in like 2 years lol)

2. drank plenty of water

3. Billie Eilish came out with a new song (any other stans around?)

Not a stan @unwind, but Billie does have some neat stuff. Just listened to her new song and it's pretty fresh. Someone seasoned it a few extra spoons of mood though hahaha

1. Work went by real quick today
2. Had fun playing cards this evening
3. Posted my letter woo~

Yes haha @nyke, love her new song. It puts me in a really strange, but good, mood Smiley LOL. Her album is supposedly coming out soon, I can't wait. Hopefully one day you'll become apart of her standom (is that even ?? dunno at this point, it's a word now). Smiley Tongue

I thought I'd give this a go, I haven't had the best day so far and @gina-RO suggested I turn the negatives into positives so here I go! 

1- My family showed me even more that they love me and will do anything to keep me safe

2- ReachOut peeps have been really supportive 

3- My sunburnt face disguises the fact that I've been crying so I can go out in public Smiley LOL

Heart

1. I get to pick my mum up from the airport today and I've missed her loads!
2. I have work this evening and it's shaping up to be a really good shift
3. I'm going to the beach tomorrow Smiley Happy (still a positive of today because I'm very excited)

Thank you @unwind

Today
1. Woke early and was ready early enough to straighten the curled ends of my hair from yesterdays ponytail by the end of the day.
2. I arrived super early but the Ladies interviewing me were cool with it
3. I did okay in the interview and I was able to engage with them which was nice Smiley Happy
4. I gave myself a short nap after the interview where I just let myself be in the negative space for a while, and when I got up I had lunch and then went out with mum to run a couple errands, that got me out of home and out of my heaspace which was nice! Smiley Happy
5. I'm feeling a little more level now that I've had time to ignore the details of the interview, what happens will happen Smiley Happy

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. Hot cross buns!
2. Stayed Safe
3. Got lots of kisses from my puppas
4. Played with tangles