Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. swam Smiley Happy
2 GOT TANGLESSS
3. Having some noodles
4. gonna play some sims

oooh yes @nyke! I've heard of those before!

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. uh colouring in ?

Yayy @Bee!! I'm so glad the interview went well for you, I've been wondering today how that went. I guess it just goes to show that it's so important to push through the difficult times, because look how it turned out -- you're confident with how it went!! Just imagine if present-you would have told that to past-you the other day haha Smiley LOL. So happy for you Smiley Very Happy

On a different note, I've had a boring af day Smiley LOL (holidays hey, what can you do?), some positives though:

1. had a hash brown (haven't had one in like 2 years lol)

2. drank plenty of water

3. Billie Eilish came out with a new song (any other stans around?)

Not a stan @unwind, but Billie does have some neat stuff. Just listened to her new song and it's pretty fresh. Someone seasoned it a few extra spoons of mood though hahaha

1. Work went by real quick today
2. Had fun playing cards this evening
3. Posted my letter woo~

Yes haha @nyke, love her new song. It puts me in a really strange, but good, mood Smiley LOL. Her album is supposedly coming out soon, I can't wait. Hopefully one day you'll become apart of her standom (is that even ?? dunno at this point, it's a word now). Smiley Tongue

I thought I'd give this a go, I haven't had the best day so far and @gina-RO suggested I turn the negatives into positives so here I go! 

1- My family showed me even more that they love me and will do anything to keep me safe

2- ReachOut peeps have been really supportive 

3- My sunburnt face disguises the fact that I've been crying so I can go out in public Smiley LOL

Heart

Highlighted

1. I get to pick my mum up from the airport today and I've missed her loads!
2. I have work this evening and it's shaping up to be a really good shift
3. I'm going to the beach tomorrow Smiley Happy (still a positive of today because I'm very excited)

Thank you @unwind

Today
1. Woke early and was ready early enough to straighten the curled ends of my hair from yesterdays ponytail by the end of the day.
2. I arrived super early but the Ladies interviewing me were cool with it
3. I did okay in the interview and I was able to engage with them which was nice Smiley Happy
4. I gave myself a short nap after the interview where I just let myself be in the negative space for a while, and when I got up I had lunch and then went out with mum to run a couple errands, that got me out of home and out of my heaspace which was nice! Smiley Happy
5. I'm feeling a little more level now that I've had time to ignore the details of the interview, what happens will happen Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. Hot cross buns!
2. Stayed Safe
3. Got lots of kisses from my puppas
4. Played with tangles