cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. Declutter!
2. Drinking lots of water Smiley Happy
3. Sat by the pool (but burned my legs haha)
4. Not even midday yet and I already got positives
5. OH YEAH, my puppies making me smile

1. Woke up feeling well rested for a change.
  2. My morning shift at work seemed to fly by. 
  3. Had a yummy lunch.

1. one word: @annabethxchase

2. good chat with lifeline

3. saw some friends

@litgym, that was so lovely, my heart shattered because it couldn't handle the sweetness!!!
actually crying wtfffff your the best: Lovely positives

you’re welcome gorg ☺️ @annabethxchase

Highlighted

1. Completed the 9th (of a 30 day challenge) consecutive day of yoga this morning!
2. Meditated afterwards - and am noticing a change from committing to finishing one of the 'packs' on the headspace app
3. Had some delicious thai soup for lunch

@annabethxchase I've been on a decluttering journey lately Smiley Tongue how are you going with it?

I;m a bit of a hoarder @May_ .... I really have to look through each and every thing and ask myself whether is holds sentimental value to me and am I going to use it Smiley Happy Next expedition: My clothes!

I find I can be as well @annabethxchase - good on you for taking on the challenge it feels so great to have some extra space in our lives! Smiley Happy I'm tackling clothes at the moment Smiley Tongue

Good luck @May_ Smiley Wink

1. i finally have a gp listening to me about my injury. and even though its not exactly an ideal situation she has a good plan on how to help and ectually EXPLAINED things. very rare it seems these days!
2. my aunt sent me a picture of her nephew playing on the blanket i made and its so cute
3. im watching brother bear- havent seen that movie in ages but its really good
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**