cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

positives over the week

1. I saw my favourite nurse in emergency and it lifted up my mood so much, I adore her very muchHeart

2. my beautiful GP was being so so so nice to me when I was very very distressed !!

3. gave my GP a hug Smiley Happy

4. apparently my favourite teacher has been very worried about me since im not consistent in my attendance, that's so sweet that someone cares so much Heart

5. I took a couple days off the forum due to something very triggering, unfortunately it'll be around forever so just go to avoid the thread and not think about it !

6. I ate a lot of chocolate haha

7. received a workbook from my psychologist that I can do in between sessions

Highlighted

1. Got to sleep in for the first time all week.
  2. Made a super yummy lunch.
  3. Get to work with some of my friends tonight. 

1. Has the afternoon off work and finished watching a tv series
2. Seems like this is going to be the last over 30 degree day for a while :')
3. Got some cleaning done

1. todays weather has been so nice.
2. i sat outside with a cup of tea and some crochet and was really recharging
3. despite life being really hard, there is still much to be greatful for which i was reminded of today. the simple pleasures matter just as much as the big stuff
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

1. Wrote and posted a book review

2. Had a headache earlier but it's gone now - such a relief!

3. Got a call from one of my colleagues/friends and he wanted to meet/catch up with me Smiley Happy

4. Had the house to myself for a bit today. 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I was going to post this last night but my internet died so here it is today!
1. Hydrotherapy was good, the water wasn't too hot it was just cooler than lukewarm perfect.
2. I got to work early, so had time to chill
3. Managed to remember some stuff go me!
4. Made my 2 psych appointments on time
5. Had time to drop by the employment agency after my last appt before they closed. The consultant was happy I dropped by. We had a nice little chat which helped me feel a bit more comfortable. I found out that the employment agency contacted my manager via email to check in how I was going and my manager said she I was going well and she was impressed. It made me feel better knowing that, while I've been reminding myself that she's understanding I still have reservations and fears because of previous managers...

I shall come back later with todays' positives! Smiley Happy Afterall it's only 10am Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. can hear thunder and see lighting which is my fav Smiley Happy

2. had a good gossip session with the most “popular” girl at my school and we are really good friends now. im happy how she is open to talk to anyone and nice popular Smiley Happy she now begs me to sit next to her !!

3. blasting music to try and escape my emotions

4. i actually understand MATH, i changed my math teachers and ive learnt so much !!

1. My grandparents have come to stay with us for the weekend, and I hardly ever get to see them 

2. It's a beautiful day outside 

3. I start work again tomorrow after a leave of absence and I'm really looking forward to it!

1. My friendships at my new gym are getting stronger.
  2. Washed my filthy car, now she's all sparkly Smiley LOL
  3. My dog just fell asleep in my room Heart

Yesterday
1. Remembered some tasks for work and starting to feel a bit more confident in myself and in doing said tasks
2. My manager made a sweet gesture towards a colleague who finished yesterday to move to another store (I'm stepping into her role) and it made me smile because it showed that she cares about her employees and it was just so nice!
3. It rained yesterday and my admin colleagues and I all stood and watched it for a bit from the second story window Smiley LOL
4. I had a cuppa out with mum after work which was nice
5. I watched the new episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine - Hilarious!

Todayy
1. Caught up on sleep with a much deserved sleep in
2. Scanned in a whole book of my colourings from 2015 (as only some were scanned in)
3. I got cuddles with a kitty this morning, and she purred for me! Heart
4. I had to buy a new mattress protector so got one from work and one of my colleagues recognised me! (Despite only meeting me once!)
5. I found some Bluetooth headphone reduced to $10 and they are quite good! They have the new style earpiece which I thought I'd try Smiley Tongue
6. Feeling calmer and at peace after reflecting on these positives

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart