cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. listening to broods on repeat to try and get me out of this numb and very depressed state 

2. went to a lunar year little festival for a couple hours which was a good outing 

3. i saw loads of animals, i love animals so much !!

Wow Smiley Very Happy What animals did you see @litgym?

pigs, goats, sheep, baby chicks and bunnies Smiley Happy i love animals so much !! @TOM-RO

1. Caught some sleep today, after a very hectic week at work.

2. Loving the weather today

3. Spent a lot of time with family today Smiley Happy)

Yesterday:

1. Had the most delicious hot chocolate!!

2. Had nachos for dinner (so many of my positives are about food!)

3. Drove to the shops with my brother and he told me how he and two of his friends are planning to start a business together (I was SO proud!)

4. Went to a literary event in the city with a friend

Today:

1. Sleep in Smiley Happy

2. Eating yummy popcorn

3. Did some creative writing

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

1. Attended a yoga class

2. Had a good breakfast

3. Had a good sleep Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Time for a positives dump!

1. Saw the Lego Movie 2, and it was great. Dare I say... awesome? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

2. THE NEW LEGO NINJAGO LEGACY SETS! Need I say more?

3. I've already bought and built one, and am paying off a second I love them so much. 

4. I drew something.

5. And painted somethings. 

6. Started watching a new (old) show, it's been awhile so yay for changing focus. 

7. Cleaned my room again, finally. 

8. Changed my bed sheets

9. Have another student, that's four a week now! Woo moneys

10. One of my lecturers (though I don't have her this year) has my back. And that's more than I could ask for in this hellish uni. 

11. Gotta love my favourite artists.

12. Got my mental health care plan and am one phone call away from seeing a psych. 

13. Did I mention the legacy sets yet? Because the one I bought is still sitting on my desk and it is my favourite thing. 

14. No for real, it's amazing

15. Started lego work, it went well

16. Beautiful, beautiful rain!

17. Been reading some awesome stories

18. Saw the dr about my results, need injections AND actually got it straight away so yay for trying? Got two more weeks of it so less yay, but also the perfect excuse for a reward... perhaps a plastic reward that I can build into things... hehehe

19. AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER FUNKOS ARE IN STORES, I repeat they are IN STORES. I so want them all, and the only reason I don't is because I'm trying to be responsible but also I couldn't decide Smiley Tongue

I can't think of anymore. This week has not been the greatest week. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

1. Did yoga
2. Rode my bike to work
3. Had fun at work
4. Got washing done
5. Had a nice sleep in
6. Made a delicious rice salad for dinner

Yesterday (Monday)
1. Was on time for work
2. My manager was happy with my confidence in a couple tasks and left me alone to do them all by myself! Smiley Very Happy
3. It showed me my manager trusted me! Which made me feel good about myself and a bit more confident in my ability - this really helped because the night before I was really anxious about going to work!
4. I had a nice conversation with my manager yesterday
5. I managed to get stuck inside at work and couldn't get out the back door to my car. Turns out I forgot about the security pass hanging around my neck which when swiped on the white thing on the wall will let me through the door Smiley LOL I laughed at myself as I walked out to my car in the back parking lot

Todayy
1. My kitty slept with me last night!
2. I made it to the pool to run through my hydrotherapy program myself!
3. Had a joke with my physio
4. I ran into a friend while down the street
5. Managed to get the tasks that I had to do during business hours done today while I'm not working today

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. I did some adult errands - doctors, blood tests and general health check ups

2. I got my hair done 

3. I took an afternoon nap 

4. Ate a bunch of dumplings and spaghetti that a friend made for me just because