2. Went to uni.

3. Warmer weather today Smiley Happy

Re: Three positives of today

1. I had coffee with a friend

2. I finished writing my short story!

3. I made some yummy pikelets.

Highlighted

1. Realising that I'm pretty much the favourite of one of my teachers in a class.
2. Hearing from another teacher that I was doing a ton better than I thought I was.
3. Compliments on what I was wearing!
Extra: 4. I was quite social today! Hanging with people I don't always hang around with.
5. I pushed through this morning when I almost gave up on the day, which was a really good thing.
Highlighted

1. Theatre Sports this afternoon! Yay!
2. We might be seeing Iron Man 3 tonight! Woo!
3. I graded last night!
Highlighted

@DelicateDreamer: Smiley Happy I'll agree with that, the more positives the merrier Smiley Very Happy
How good were the Voice Battles last night? I found it so hard to choose which one I thought should go through! They were all soo good!

For Yesterday
1. Got some work done! (yes! Finally!)
2. Was out of bed before 12midday! (got up just before 9 to drive mum down the street to run errands)
3. Went and saught a bit of help from my neighbour, and got to hold baby Isaac! He's so adorable! Only 6 weeks old yesterday! <3
[Extra]
4. Went for a night drive, which turned into a drive out to Y, which forced/enabled me to use high beam, which gave me a bit more experience - score! I was soo good!

Today:
1. Slept in
2. Mum shouted KFC for lunch Smiley Happy Soo Good Smiley Tongue haha
3. Drove again today, nearly ready for my P's, a couple months then I think I'll be ready (and I'll have all my hours up legitimately Smiley Tongue ) Smiley Happy
[extra]
4. Got a booklet from UOW which has some interesting info and a course booklet, score (considering I didn't actually end up attending the discovery day I'm pleased to get it Smiley Tongue )

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

1. The weather was so beautiful today and I got to spend most of it outside.

2. I did some excercise and felt much better for it.

3. I had fruit toast and nutella for dessert. Soooooo good.

Highlighted

1. My mum offered to drive me to the airport this morning out of the blue, which saved me about an hour on public transport.

2. A friend picked me up from the tram stop because my bag was really heavy.

3. Another friend cooked me dinner.

Highlighted

Wednesday (which I really should have done on Wednesday because I really felt terrible)
1. Spent time with a couple of my friends who I don't see much.
2. Had a nice day-long conversation with someone who I never would have expected having such a conversation with.
3. Felt terrible after first period, and really wanted to go home but I stuck it out instead.

Yesterday:
1. Got a few necessities for my birthday.
2. Saw and spoke to my aunt.
3. Started a couple of conversations, one of which with someone I haven't spoken to in years.
Extra: 4. Day off!!
5. Didn't let my homework/test studying take up the whole day.
6. Tried on a costume that I liked myself in.

Today:
1. Helped out my friend.
2. It's Friday!! Freedom!
3. I got through a couple of SAC's without as much worry as I was expecting.
Highlighted

Yesterday:

1. Went for a drive with mum which ended up being over an hour. First time I've driven in ages Smiley Happy

2. Got dressed and went out of the house even though I didn't feel like it

3. Didn't freak out too much during the night about not being able to fall asleep

Today:

1. I coped well with the conflict in the house today, and managed to not let it stop me from getting ready for school

2. Spent virtually the whole Psychology double reading a book (because I already knew the content)

3. I got through the day! Big achievement Smiley Happy